52

Alex

It's the 26th and we're on our way to Boston Massachusetts. Juan decided that he wanted to come on this tour with us.

He agreed that every time we fly to a new state he would always work out and get prepared for the regular season to start.

We're on the airplane right now. We left San Francisco few hours ago and now in few minutes we'll arrive in Boston.

I've gotten enough sleep and I feel great. The guys are still sleeping though. Juan laying his head on my stomach. I'm watching him sleeping in peace.

I look at mike and Michael sleeping and I sigh.

Mike and michael are just everywhere.

Mike is laying on the floor because Michael kicked him off the chair. Mike cried at first but then he stopped.

So he's comfortably laying on the floor. Snoring.

Michael is sleeping crazy as well. He got his body laying on the chair while his long ass legs are hanged up on the top of mikes chair.

Men's.

~

Few minutes later we've arrived. "Juan wake up we're here." I say gently shaking Juan. He groans and stretches.

"Alright folks we've arrived in Boston Massachusetts. Your limo is out here waiting." My pilot woody says.

The rest of the guys woke up stretching.

"Why the hell is mike on the floor ?" Michael asked confused. I laugh a bit shaking my head.

"You sure wanna know why ?" I asked and he shakes his head no. "Alright then." I say

We grab our stuff and the guys walked down the stairs. I grabbed my money and gave it to woody.

"Here woody thank you see you tonight" I say giving him money.

He shakes his head no "No alex I'm okay" He says refusing to take the money.

"Woody take the money please. Don't make me repeat myself. I'm serious." I say and he shakes his head no. I look at him sternly.

"Woody you better take that money man." Will say grabbing my suitcase. Woody laughs, sighs and grabs the money out of my hand.

"Thank you alex" He says smiling as I walk away.

"Mhm your welcome woody see you tonight" I yell walking out.

"SEE YOU !" He yells back closing the stairs case.

Hello Massachusetts

~

Jacob and other security guards took our stuff to hotel. I wanted to help but i couldn't I had to stay and rehearse for tonight.

Ive been rehearsing and I'm still rehearsing right now. I'm rehearsing with Mila J. while Juan and his trainer are working out.But they should be back now.

Cause we've been rehearsing for a long time.

"Alex check to see if the mic is out real quick" Michael yells.

"12111 check 1212 it's good" I say through the mic holding a thumbs up.

"Alright let's go over one more time" Michael says yelling.

"Alex!" I hear my name being called and I turn to see Juan waving holding a Wingstop to go bag.

I squeal and run to him until he stops me from running. "No not until your finish rehearsing" He says and I pout.

"Can I at least have a sip of my drink" I say and he brings the cup to my mouth and I take a sip.

"Thank you!" I yell running back on stage.

"Alright ready when you are alex" Michael says and I give him a thumbs up. "Alright" he yells.

Sometimes I forget Michael is a music producer. He's the one that helped me with all of this.

The music starts playing I fix the ear monitor on my ear and I start to sing.

"I can't wait till you come over i'm not sober so you know how it bout to go"

~

"Alright we're good" Michael says as the music stop. I sigh in relief and run to Juan.

"Gimme my food" I say snatching it out of his hands and his eyes widen.

"Damn baby chill come on let's sit over here" He says leading me to the table where mike is sitting. We sit and I say my prayer and ate.

"Thank you bubs" I say kissing Juan cheeks. He smiles. "Your welcome amor"

"So you finna give me some or what?" Mike says looking at me.

"No nigga the fuck. This is all for me" I say and he reaches his hand to my wings and slap his hands.

"Ow sheesh alex." He says and rolls his eyes "Please alex" He says pouting and I roll my eyes.

"Fine" I say passing him a wing.

"Yay yuh" He says and start eating it while smiling. I laugh and roll my eyes. "Thank you" He says and walks away.

As i'm eating I feel Juan staring at me while I take a sip of my drink. I give him a side eye "What?"

"Nothing i'm jus-" He says and smiles again.

"Juan what is it ?" I say turning my head to him.

"I'm just- I'm proud of you amor." He says and my eyes soften.

"Thank you Love" I say smiling brightly. I give him a kiss and he grins. He reaches and tries to grab my wings and I smack his hand.

"Ow!" he exclaims.

"Don't touch my wings!" I snapped at him and his eyes widen "my bad baby" He says and kisses my cheek.

"Mhm" I playfully roll my eyes and he laughs.

"You ready for tonight ?" He asked and I nod.

"Of course" I say in a high pitch and he stared at me sternly.

"Alex tell the truth" He says and I sigh

"I'm ready trust me I'm just kinda nervous" I say and eating my wings and he's sighs and holds my hand.

"You'll do great amor trust me. There's nothing to be scared of. Remember be confident because when you are confident-" He says and i trail him off.

"People become confident in you"