part 1

Alexandria

Hey My name is Alexandria Alex Poole ,
i am 26 yrs old and i am a singer
yea i know my last sound familiar right ? well that's because i'm related to an NBA player the one and only

Jordan Poole

Yea he's not my brother he's my cousin his dad and my dad are siblings. He can sometimes be annoying once you get to know him, but he's funny and sweet.  Me and Jordan are really close like i mean really close . He acts like he older than me but he ain't i'm older than him.

I don't have any siblings so i consider Jordan as my little brother him and his family took care of me ever since my parents passed away.

On June 16 , 1995 my mother
( Monse Alexadria Poole)  passed away after giving birth to me. I've been told that my mother was a beautiful and hard working women , i would look at pictures of my mom and when they said she was beautiful she was beautiful. She has the most beautiful and gorgeous smile ever  .

A lot of my mother side of the family told me i look just like her and they would cry when they look at me. I would look at videos of her singing she was a great singer the greatest. That's where i get my singing from . I wish she was here . My dad ( Booker Alex Poole ) would always talk about her and their relationship. They were the cutest.

After my mom giving birth to me my dad had the worst news ever . I spent my whole childhood without a mother i would go to the mall and see girls with their mothers. It hurts looking at other girls laughing and talking with their mothers .

My dad was the best and was hard working . My dad would always send me to Jordan's house and hang out with him while he would go to work .

But when i would go back home i would see my dad drinking alcohol. He would scream at me and force me to do stuff for him . He would sometimes hit me too , he wouldn't let me go to Jordan's house cause he didn't want them to see my bruises. After my dad went to work My uncle came to the house to check up on me cause he noticed i haven't been going to their house. He saw the bruises so i told uncle Anthony ( Jordan's dad ) what he does when he drinks . So i moved in with Jordan .

So then few months later he came to Jordan's house apologize for drinking in front of me and screaming at me . It took me time to accept his apology. I forgive him a few weeks later . So he stop drinking and started to get healthier and i was happy for him.

But on my 15 birthday my father had passed away . He was on his way to the birthday party after getting more drinks for everybody. We notice my dad took forever getting the drink when the store wasn't that far . We called him so many times and he didn't answer . So my uncles decided to go and and buy the drinks. They were also taking forever to get the drinks .

Aunt Monet (Jordan's mother ) called Uncle Anthony

𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠

"𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝗶𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 ? " she said
" 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝗴 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗲'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝟭𝟱 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝘂𝗽 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 " he said
he gets out the car while my other uncle stays in the car
" 𝗮𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗮𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘄 '' 𝟭𝟱 𝘆𝗿 𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱
" 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 '' 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱
so I left and sat down
my aunty heard sirens on the call
" 𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 ? '' 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱
" 𝗡𝗢𝗢𝗢 !'' he said screaming on the phone
"𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗬 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗪𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗚 ?! '' he said
" 𝗦𝗜𝗥 𝗜 𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗣 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 '' the ambulance lady said
" 𝗺𝗮'𝗮𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗴𝗼  '' he said
she let him through
"𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗬 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 ?!! '' she said waiting for his  answer
" 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝗽 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 '' he says crying through the phone
" 𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗢 ?! '' she said screaming
He tells her the news and she just starts crying and then she looks at me .
" 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅'' 8 year old Jordan said
He walks up to his mom and she bends down and start whispering to him and they both look at me. I was honestly confused and didn't know what was going in until Jordan walked up to me.
"𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅 𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 '' he said
I just looked at him he looked down an he kept stuttering I was so confused.
"𝗝𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝘁 '' i said
He inhaled and exhaled and said something that broke my heart
" 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝗱 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁 '' he said
I didn't say anything I broke down and cry
" 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 '' he said while hugging me on the floor and kissing my head

𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧

Ever since my parents passed away I've been alright. I've been living in the same house my parents lived in. Jordans family would come and check up on me.
I changed the house a little i put more photos of my parents so i could just smile and admiring them.
Every weekdays  i would go to the grave and talk to  them i know it's kinda weird but i feel like their here with me every time i talk with them .

Jordans family have been the best to me for these past years.When i was 17 I started to do a singing career. Jordan moved to San Francisco after getting drafted by the Warriors in 2019 . I'm so proud of him and i heard that he got taller than me . I miss my little brother .

Now here we are January 15, 2021
Let's get going with my life :)