40

Alex

It's april 10 which means ... ITS JUAN BIRTHDAY.

Few days ago we told Juan's family that we were dating and they congratulated us. I spoke to Juan family about his birthday party.

So we're going to the restaurant for his birthday party we're he can eat and celebrate with his family members.

Then after the restaurant we're going to the club were where can celebrate it with his friends, his cousin and siblings.

He knows about the restaurant party but he doesn't know about the party party. It's a surprise.

Right now I'm calling some of the celebrities I am friends with so they can preform at his party. I've gotten really close with a lot of celebrities.

"Hello?" They say as they answer phone.

"Hello is this mr.champagne papi?" I say and they laugh through the phone

"Yoo alexxxx how u doin girl?" Drake says through the phone. "I'm doing really good how are you?" I ask

"I'm doing good i'm doing good" He said

"Alright so I wanna ask you something. And you don't have to say yes. I mean if your busy that's okay." I say

"ask" He said and I sigh

"Do you think you could preform at my boyfriends birthday party?" I asked

"Yea for sure" He says and I sigh in relief "When is it?" He ask. "It's tonight at 10:30" I said.

"Alright i'll be there" He says. "How much do you want me to pay you?" I asked "No no no for ma girl alex. I'll preform for free" He says and I squeal

"Drake are you sure?" I ask just in case "Yes alex i'm sure. Just send me the adress and I'll be there around 10:45." He says

"Alr thank you drake love yuh" I said "Don't thank me girl. I'll see you tonight" He says. "Alright bye" I say and hang up.

"EEEEEEE HES GONNA BE SO HAPPY" I scream
"Okay next caller". I dial the number on my phone and it rings.

"Hello?" They say as they answer the phone.

"Onika babess."

~

Time skips

Right now me and Juan are on our way to the restaurant to have a birthday dinner with his family.

Some of his family in mexico are here to meet me and celebrate his birthday. He's family here knows that we're dating.

But he's family that came from mexico don't know we're dating so he wants he's whole family know that I'm his girlfriend.

Not me. He does.

"You ready amor?" He asks and and nod and sigh

"Yea i'm ready" I say. "alright let's go" He says and we get out the car and walk in the restaurant

We walk up to the cash register.

"Reservation for Juan" He says and they take us to our table.

As we're walking we see a big table with a big family. He took my hand and looks at me "Calm down alex i'm right here alright remember that." He say

They all look at us and scream "JUANITO!!" They all say. "hola" He says and we walk up to them.

"Guys conocer a mi novia" He says and I smile.
(Meet my girlfriend)

They look at me and smile. "She is beautiful". "She pretty". "Her smile is beautiful." I hear them say about me. "Thank you" I responded

We hugged each one of them and started sitting down and I started communicating with his family.

Time skips

We ate food then desert now we're singing happy birthday.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOUUUUUU" We all sing.

Not gonna lie his family could sing . The harmony was insane. "MAKE A WISH!" Hes brother screams.

He looked at me then winked at me. He closed he's eyes and blew the candles. "What did you wish for?" I asked.

"To live my whole future with you." he says looking straight at me. "AWWWW!" he's family say in unison. I laugh then look at him and kissed him on the lips.

"Alright speech now juan!" he's mother screams.

"SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH!!" They all scream

"alright alright!" He said and they all went quiet.

"Well I wanna thank god for this blessed day. For guiding me through this journey. Wanna thank you guys for coming all the way here from mexico.

I wanna thank my family for always reminding me to never give up. I love you guys". He says and they all cheer.

"And last but not least I wanna thank my beautiful girlfriend. Alexandria Poole. Thank you for planning this birthday party dinner. Thank you for making me smile ear to ear.

Thank for just making me happy." He says and I smile. He bends down and give me a kiss. He's family hyped him up and cheered for him.

~

Time skips

We said goodbye to each and one of he's family and they said that they can't wait to see me again. Not gonna lie I'm excited to see them again too.

I told he's cousin and siblings that they can head to the party right now. So they're on their way.

"Babe there's a party going on tonight you wanna go?" I asked him while he was driving "Yea for sure where at?" He ask

It's your birthday party silly goose

I show him the adress and he nodded his head.

"Alright but let's go to my house real quick cos I gotta chnage out of this outfit. I feel uncomfortable." He says and I laugh

"Alright then let's go."I say

Tonight is going to be fun I know for sure