51

Alex

It's the next day and I'm parking my car outside of the studio. I grab my stuff getting out of the car and walking in to the studio.

"Hi jacob" I say walking in the building.

"Hey alex how you been ?" He asks and I sigh

"I've been good just busy" I say and he nods his head.
"And you?"

"Oh i'm great. ready for this tour. Finna travel the world" He replies and I laugh. "Good energy jacob" I say high fiving him and walking away.

I walked into the meeting room to see the whole crew.

"Hello everyone" I say greeting to them.

"Hi alex" They say in unison.

I make my way over to seat which is next to Mike. I don't know but I like sitting next to mike he makes me laugh all the time.

"Alright let's get this meeting started"

~

The meeting was great a lot of the crew came up with great ideas and I love every single one of them. I'm at Juan's house to tell him the news. I unlock the door walking in to the hallway.

"Hello?" I say waking in the living room to see him watching on the couch. I left my bag on the counter walking to the couch.

"Hi amor" He says and pecks my lips. "Hi bubs" i say and laid my head down on his laps. "How was the meeting?"

"It was good" I replied as he runs his finger through my hair. "So the tour tell me about it what are y'all doing?"

"My tour starts this month on the 26th so I gotta start packing. And then the tour ends on October 19th." I say and he's eyes widens

"Gyatt" he exclaims. "What?"

"Nothing it's just damn thats long" He says shocked and I laugh.

"Yes because I gotta travel around the U.S." I explained

"Besides you can travel with me and then come back early before the season starts." I add on and he nods his head. "You right"

It got silent until his phone rang. He grabs his phone and answers it.

"Yo" He says greeting them. I then hear a familiar voice must be Jordan calling.

"Right now? Oh alright I'm coming. Huh? She right here laying down." He says and passes me the phone.

He lifts my head leaving the couch. I place the phone on my ear.

"Hello ?" I replied.

"Hi sisssss" Jordan says yelling through the phone.

I rolled my eyes and laughed "What do you want jordan ?" I replied.

"Wanna come watch us workout?" He asks.

"No I feel like napping right now." I say and gives me and attitude through the phone.

"Ugh whatever you L" He say and I roll my eyes.

"Jordan I am not going to sit and watch you guys play for hours. HELL no." I snapped at him.

"Okay damn chill" He says and I sigh.

"BYE jordan." I say about to hang up.

"Okay by-" I cut him off by hanging up the phone.

I hear Juan walking over here. He grabs his phone and kisses my lips.

"Alright I'll be back Imma go workout with Jordan." He says wrapping the duffel bag around him. "Okay"

"You sure you don't wanna come?" He ask and I shake my head. "I'm good bubs See you later I love you!" I yell.

"I love you more amor"

~

(A/n: I know the dates are messed jus act like it ain't there)

alexandriapoole ✔︎

Liked by snoopdogg, beyoncé, jordan_poole and 2

Liked by snoopdogg, beyoncé, jordan_poole and 2.9 mil others

alexandriapoole Buy and get y'all tickets yall. For more info Link in my bio :)

comments disable.