77

Alex

I walk up to him grabbing the last flower. "Thank you." I said as he pulls me into a quick kiss, then breaks the kiss.

"You were so amazing out there. I notice you hit that lil riff note in the ending. You already know what that does to me." He said as i laugh and nod.

"I am so proud of you mama. Im so proud of you." He puts both hands onto my cheeks. "I love you so much." He said placing a kiss on my forehead pulling me into a hug.

"I love you more. Thank you for supporting and being there." I said hugging him back tightly.

"I promised you I will always be here." he said holding me tightly as well. He then breaks the hug holding onto my waist. "Not gon' lie though you look real fine in this."

"You thinks so?" I said look at my dress.

"Yea you look mad good in this dress the way it fits-"

"Aight so uh we gon' watch the game or what? sorry to interrupt." Jordan says looking back at the field. Me and juan look back at him laughing.

"Wait nigga damn." Wiggins says.

"No no it's good y'all head back. I'll be up there in a few." I said breaking the hug with juan. "You sure?" juan said and I nod.

"You sure sure?" Steph says double checking and I nod. "You for sure alex i mean we can-"

"Guys i'm serious go back up. I'll be there in a few minutes. I gotta do something real quick." I said as they nod and walked away.

"My bad alex" Jordan said walking up to me. I shrug "It's fine jordy go back up i'll be up there." I said reassuring him. He kisses my forehead and walks away.

Juan turn to me and looks at me. "You good alex?" He ask as I nod. "I'm great I gotta do something alone
thats all."

"You ain't want me to wait for you?"

"No it's alright I text you when i'm done." I said. He raises his eyebrows "You sure mama?" he said.

"Yes now go i'll be up there." I said irritated as he nods and kiss my head. "Aight then imma wait for you over there." he said as I gave him a stern look.

"You thought I was gon leave you down here by yourself. Hell nah i'll be over there waiting for you take ur time." he said walking away.

I then call michael. It rings for a few seconds. "Hello?"

"Excuse where the hell are you at? I've seen everyone but you.Where are you michael." I asked looking around.

"There's a few people with me that wanted to see you." He said. "Where are you?"

"I'm near the entrance of the field." I said walking down through the tunnels."But i'm walking away now, who's with you."

"No No stay there." he said as I stood still. "Okay. michael who are you with?" I said as he hangs up the call. "Who the fuck?"

"Yo neecee." I turn around to see snoop dog, Dr.dre, Mary J.Blige, and 50 cent. "I brought few of my folks I want you to meet."