68

Alex

Time skips

I hear a beep outside the studio and I peek to see Juan waving. I say goodbye to people in the studio and walked out.

Juan gets out the car and opens the passenger door.

"Thank you love." I said as he nods "Mhm" He said and closed the door.

I fastened my seat belt as he gets in the car.

"We still goin out tonight?" He asks putting his seat belt on. I nod my head and so does he.

"You gon aux or?" I asked and he scoffs.

"You already know baby, hand me that."

~

The sun is setting and me and juan are getting ready for tonight. (out fit on top)

I'm fixing my hair and swaying my body through the music. When I feel an arm snake around my waist.

"Mhm yea work it baby, work it, work it," Juan said as I start to twerk on him. I laugh and push him away.

"Boy please." I said laughing and he walks up behind me and snakes his arm around my waist again.

"Girl please." He said grinning. I laugh a bit and continued doing my hair.

As I continue to curl my hair I feel kisses on my shoulders up to my neck. I smile and start to blush.

"Baby if I burn myself, I'm going to burn you next."

He quickly backs away with widen eyes and I burst out laughing. "I was only kidding." I said as he walked out the room.

"Juan I was kidding!" I yell.

"I know, i'm gonna start the car come down, when your ready Mi amor." He yells.

Time skips

I head downstairs to grab my bag. I place it around my arms and walked out the house. I locked the house and walked to car.

Juan gets out the car and walks over to the passenger door to open it. "Thank you baby." I smile and he nods his head

I enter in the car as he shuts the door. I fastened my seat belt and he gets in the car. He puts his seat belt on and hands me the aux chord.

I quickly plugged it in and started to play Rihanna.

"Your always playing rihanna alex, Play another song." Juan said sighing. I turn my head to him giving him and nasty look.

"What?"

"Your always repeating the same damn song by the same damn person and I don't say anything about." I said.

"Well why don't you?" He said

"Because I don't want to offend you" I said looking away shrugging and he shakes his head.

"Amor we gotta be honest with each other alright? It's been eight months already. I'm much more comfortable with you now. So if something is bother you because of me let me know." He said and I nods.

"But yea for real though I love rihanna but I'm tired of hearing her." He continues and I roll my eyes.

"Well too bad."

~

Time skips

We've arrived at the restaurant. Juan walks out and opens the passenger door for me. "Thank you love." I said