62

Alex

The guys prepared the table for us to eat. So now we're sayin a prayer.

"Alright kids, everyone hold hands and bow down." Steph says.

We held each other hands and bow down as steph starts the prayer.

"Heavenly father, We thank you that we are all gathered here today. Thank You for Your guidance and blessings throughout the year. Thank You for this meal on our table.

Help us to remember the less fortunate and be there for them just as you are here for us. Please bless this family and our friends. Grant us long life and good health

In Jesus' name, we pray" He pauses and waits as we all say...

"Amen"

~

We've been eating and talking for the past hour and the guys are still eating. So are the kids.

"So alex how is your music going?" Steph asks as he wipes his mouth.

"It's going really great."I say smiling as Juan wraps his arms around me.

"Yea i'm happy on how far you've gotten." Dray says and the guys nods their head agreeing. "I agree"

"Yea" I say looking down.

"How u actually feel?" Steph ask. I lift my head "What do you mean?" I say

"How do you feel looking at yourself right now and see how far you've gotten." He asks I take time to think.

"Honestly, It feels okay I guess"

"What do you mean by that ?" Steve said

"I mean like I've never really accomplished anything yet you know?" I say as they nods their heads.

"I haven't been to the part where I feel accomplished. I wanna feel like I did something good for a reason . Such like; Winning awards , Winning grammys and preforming in the super bowl half time show etc." I
explained.

"Well what is a good reason for you to win them?"

"To feel Accomplished" I say as the guys start clapping out of nowhere.

"What the heck?" I say laughing a bit.

"Nah cause you a W for that" moody say and I laugh a bit. "Thank you"

"Nah cause watching you and seeing how far you've gotten, Your almost their sis. I've been witnessing you doing all of that and watching you to see how far you've gotten." Jordan say and I smile at him

"You foreal close sis keep going." He says and I pout at him "Thank you bubs" I say as he nods his head.

Time skips

We're all now eating dessert and chit chatting. As we're laughing at Jordan's joke I get a face time call from Sydel.

"Guys it's Sydel" I say and look at them. I answer the factime call. "AHHHHH" I scream excitedly getting up from my chair.

I run to the girls and mama curry showing them the phone. And they yell in unison. "AHHHH".

"Why the hell y'all screaming?!" Stephen says.

"Daddy bad word" Ryan says looking at her dad sternly. "Sorry baby, why the heck are y'all yelling?!"

I turn the phone for them see a baby laying on Sydel.

The guys starts to cheer in unison.

"Yea Dlee!" Juan yells across the table. The phone gets turn back to damion.

"I'm a father !" He yells through the phone. We all cheer in unison.

"Happy thanksgiving!" The say in unison through the phone. We wish them a happy thanksgiving too.

"Sorry we couldn't make it steve" Damion says

"Nah don't worry about. God bless y'all dlee" Steve says smiling and waving.

"Congratulations sis, now what's the lil man name?"

"Daxon Wardell Xavier Lee" she says

"Aww" We all say

"Yeaaa my boy got my name!" Steph exclaimed easing his arms in the air. We all laugh.

"Congrats babes" I say as she pouts "Thank you alex love you!" She says

"Love you girly" I say and smile.

"Daxon baby i'm 'gon spoil you just now that" I say and they all laugh.

I stare at them confused.

"What?" I asked and they all shake their heads.

I'm serious.

~

We said our goodbyes and left. We're driving back home now. As we're driving back home Juan gets a call from Damion.

"Yo!" Juan greets him

"Hey! You think you and alex could come to the hospital? Sydel says 'She needs her girl'". Dlee says

"Yeah yeah fasho" Juan says

"Aight see y'all drive safe" He says.

"Byee!" I say yelling

Time skips

We walk into the hospital to see Damion. We walk up to him and I give him a tight hug.

"Omg congrats" I say hugging him tight.

"Alex I can't breathe." He say wheezing.

I Instantly let go "Oh shit my bad" I say laughing a bit.

Juan walks up to him and they hug. They start to pat each other on the back hella hard.

"I know y'all backs hurtin" I say. The both laugh.

"Alright now where is she ?!" I say excitedly.

"Before y'all come up we need to get y'all signed up. Come on." He says and we follow him.

We wrote on a paper to know that we are visiting. We then got visitors stickers. We walk in the elevator and walk out and walked to the room.

We opened the door to see sydel holding him.

"I just feed him right now. But their gonna come back in a few minutes to run some test on him." She says and I nod my head.

"Here sis come and hold him." She says and I squeal and walked over to her.

I gently grabbed him from her and rocked him back and forth gently. I pout "Oh bebe" I say.

"Babe come here" I say and Juan walks over to me as looks at him and pouts.

"My, I can't tell who he looks like you or you" He say posting at sydel and dlee. We laugh quietly.

"Babe, what bout us? Us next?" He says and smirked . My eyes widen and so are sydel.

"My man" Dlee says and daps him up and looks at me frightened. He coughs and fix his voice.

"I mean not cool juan." He says and walks back to the bed by sydel.

Juan wraps his arms around my waist and places his head on my shoulders. "I'm serious a baby doesn't sound that bad."

"Oh juan. No." I say as he rolls his eyes.

"Fine but don't assume I didn't put. a baby in you on purpose." He whispered and my eyes widen.

"I'm jus kidding alex only playin" He says smirking and kisses my cheek.

We smile and stare at Daxon peacefully sleeping. I give a kiss on the cheek.

"Happy thanksgiving Daxon"