67

Alex

After the video shoot with Vogue I made my way to the studio meeting with the one and only H.E.R.

She was pretty busy with her tour so it was difficult to try and reach her.

But luckily I did.

Flashbacks

Me, Michael, mike, and Dion are in the room talking about my next song coming up.

"Aight so what are we thinking? Who you tryna collab with?" Dion asked and I shrug.

Dion is my assistant I hired a week ago. And he is a work of art.

"People were saying if Alex would collaborate with summer walker." Mike says and Michael shakes his head.

"That would be great but I heard that H.E.R wanted to do a collaboration with you." Dion says and I nod.

"You what's crazy she actually called me a few weeks ago talkin bout us working together." I said taking a bite of the chips mike brought.

"We should definitely give her a call. I'll try and give her management team a call right now." Dion says going through his phone.

Time skips

"Yea, Uh huh, Yes yes alright thank you. Any chance we could talk to H.E.R? Alex would really like to speak to her." Dion says

"Yes of course give me a second." I hear someone say through the phone.

"Hello?" I heard.

"Gabriella, hello it's Dion calling from the One union Recording studios. Alex here would love to speak to you if you have the time of day." He says smiling.

"I of course have the time of day to speak wit my girl." She says and I smile.

Dion passes the phone to me and I placed it on my ear.

"Hello Gabi?" I said.

"Hey girl what's up?" She said

"Hi girly, Remember when we was talking bout you getting a feature? I was wonder if you still up for it?"

Flashbacks over

Will drops me off to the studio and I wave him goodbye as he leaves.

I'm walking into the the studio showing my badge as the security guards let me in. "Morning fellas." I greet them walking away.

"Morning alex" They said waving as I wave back.

"There in the office if you were going to ask." Jacob yells and I give out a thumbs up.

"Gracias" I yell back.

I walk in to the studio to see my managing team, H.E.R. and the rest of her managing team.

"Morning ladies and gentlemen." I smile and greet them. They turn the heads to me and smile.

"Morning alex." most of them said in unison.

I walk up to H.E.R. giving her a hug.

"Hey babes" She says smiling.

I hug her back "Hey girl." We both broke the hug and she sat back down. I walk over it Michael and sat next to him.

"Alright good morning guys." Michael says.

They wave at him saying good morning as well.

"Let's get into business."