53

Alex

I went back to the hotel to get ready. I have my make up artist here Tanisha.

"Okay girl let me add the final touches." She fixing my lashes "and there you go" She says passing me the mirror.

"Thank you tanisha I look beautiful" I say and she smiles.

"Your welcome now come on time to put on your outfit." She says and I get off the chair and start to get ready.

Time skips

I take a quick look at my self and walked out the bathroom. "Okay how do I look?" I asked worried.

"You look stunning bitch stop worrying." She says and I nod my head. "Your right" I say sighing.

"Are you ready for tonight?" She asks as she puts her makeup equipment away. "Imma be honest no I'm nervous as hell"

"Why nervous? Haven't you done this before?" She asked confused.

"Yes but this is a lot of people watching. I've done concerts but like barely people show up. But now that my music is blowing up more and more people are going to watch me preform." I explained

"Isn't that good?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"Yes it is but that just makes me more nervous" I say and she playfully roll her eyes

"Alex I don't why your so nervous. You are literally one of the most famous people i've done makeup on. I should be nervous" She says and I laugh

"No need to be nervous girl. You go and sing your heart out tonight. Fuck being nervous show them who the fuck you is" She say

"I'll try" I say and she shakes her head. "Your not gonna try you finna do it" she snaps at me.

I sigh "Your right"

"Mhm I know I am now come on your rides here." She says and I start to grab my stuff.

"Wait are you coming ?" I asked and she nods her head."Yes i'm coming"

"Then ride with me" I say and she says her head.

"No it's okay i already got me a ride there" She says and stare at her sternly "You sure ?"

"Yes alex go!" She says and gently pushes me away from the door.

"Thank you tanisha" I yell throwing the money into the room closing the door.

I enter through the car to see jacob and will.

"You ready ?" Will asked and I smile nodding.

"Wait wheres juan?" I asked and jacob shrugs and I look at will.

I asked Juan to come with me but he said he had to go somewhere and I kept calling him but he won't answer my calls.

"He's at the theatre he had a ride with Michael to somewhere because they had to pick someone up." He says and I nod my head confused.

Weird.

"Alright let's go"

Here we go...

~

We've arrived in the Orpheum Theatre and I can't find Juan anywhere. I've been looking for him since i've been at the hotel.

"Breath Alex breathe" I mumble to myself trying to breathe.

"Show them who the fuck you is" I say trying to calm myself but it's not working.

"Breathe alex breathe" I say starting to tear up.

I think of many thing that could happen during my performance. I could mess up and people will throw stuff at me. Or i might forget the lyrics and people will laugh.

I walk pacing back and forth. "Alex ?" Michael says as he sees me panicking. I start to breathe heavier.

I need jordan.

He helps with my panic attacks. I've been having them since my fathers death.

"Woah woah chill come sit sit" He says leading me to the chair. I sit down and breath heavily.

"Alex calm down breath" He says and I see him turning his head to the other direction.

"Ca-cal-call Jordan" I say and he turn his head back to me shakes his head and I stare at him confused.

"Ca-call him now" I snap at him and he shakes his head no. "I can't because he over there" He says pointing.

I turn my head to see Jordan holding flowers. Trying to hide.

"Jordan!"Michael yells and Jordan peeks out stares at me.

Jordan looks at me smiling. Until he's smile fades away, he drops his phone, the flowers and runs to me. He went on his knees and laid his hands on my legs.

"Alex? stay with me okay?" He says and I nod my head. "What color is the floor ?" He asked

"Black" I replied

"Good good what color suit is Michael wearing?" He asked and held my hand tight.

"B-B-B-Blue?" I say and he nods his head.

"Breathe with me ready?" He ask and I nod my head.

"Inhale for 5, Hold for 4, and exhale at 10" He says and I listen to him. I exhale and he nods his head.

"Good good do it one more time" He says and I do it again. I then start to feel myself breathe again.

"You good?" He asked and I nodded.

I feel my self to tear up. He grabs a paper towel from the snack table and wipe my eyes gently trying not to ruin my makeup.

I stood up and so did he. I hug him and he hugs me back. "It's okay it's okay baby bro is here" He say trying to comfort me.

He breaks the hug and places his hand on my cheeks.

"Thank you." I say wiping my eyes.

"Your welcome now, you go out there and sing your heart out tonight." He says and I laugh

"That's what tanisha said" I say and he smirks.

"Tanisha?" He said furrowing his eyebrows

"My makeup artist shes coming tonight" I say and he smirks. "Jordan." I say

"What?"

"You better not." I say warning him. "Better not what ?" he says smirking.

"Nigga you know what i'm talking about. Tanisha don't do light skins." I say and he playfully rolls his eyes.

"We'll then imma changer her mind." He says walking away.

Oh my lord