60

Alex

A week later

Your girl has been busy.

This whole week I was taking dance lessons for my music video. Then I had a photo shoot for Kat Von D beauty.

The dance was very difficult because some of my back ground dancer broke their ankles. So we had to hire more background dancer. Which was very very difficult to find.

So i've been stressing this whole week.

Me and Juan haven't had time together but tomorrow i'm sure we will. We haven't talked or looked for a house either when I had got back from tour.

We forgot.

He wanted to talk about it this week but i've been so busy. He said it was alright and that we had to talked about soon.

As of right now i'm getting changed into my second outfit for the second scene. The song is called
(PU$$Y FAIRY).

"Alright alright a little bit more oil." Tanisha says rubbing the oil on my arms. "And there you have it."

"I look sweaty but in a hot way.".

"That's the magic of oil baby makes you look like you sweaty but in a sexy way." She says snapping her fingers.

We heard a knock on the door. "come in"

"Alex your on in 5 come on." Mike says opening the door.

"Alright thank you tanisha" I say getting off of my chair.

"Bye girl kill it." She says and closes the door.

"This building is huge it's a whole maze runner up in here." He says and I laugh a bit.

We made it to the studio and I ran up to the center.

"Hi guys" I wave to my background dancers. They wave back saying hello.

"Y'all ready?"

They nods their heads and I give Michael a thumbs up. "Alright fan on! And action!"

~

Time skips

We finished the rest of the music video tonight and Im getting changed back to my outfit. I walk out the makeup room then walked out of the whole building.

I step outside to see everyone on set cheering. My eyes widen to see them cheering. They start to quiet down as I start to speech.

"Alright alright, I wanna thank god for this blessed day. I also wanna thank all of you for helping me. I really appreciate it. We went through all this process together and it came out great. Big thanks to my dance choreographers y'all slayed that dance.

I loved it. Thank you Michael for making this all happen couldn't have done this without you.
I also wanna say goodnight, drive safe and god bless y'all." I explained as they all cheer.

I said my goodbyes to them and they left home. I waited for Juan to pick me up since he insisted too.

He arrives and parks the car. He gets out the car and walks up to me. "Hello amor" He says and kisses me.

"Hi love"

"I'll take these from you" He says grabbing the bags from me and placing them in the back.

I walk into the car as he closes the door for me. He then gets in the car. "Juan I told you I could close the door myself." I say putting the seatbelt on.

"You keep repeating the same thing and I'll still do it no matter what." he say and my eyes soften.

We drive off and the car is silent. I stare at him to see him focused on the road.

"So how was your day?" He asked

"It's difficult but it was good" He nods his head.

"And you? How was your day?"

"It was aight I worked out, chill at home and watching television." He says and I nod my head.

We stop at a red light as he places his right hand on my thigh rubbing it up and down.

"But I did miss you." he says as I slowly look at him staring at me smiling. I cupped his face.

"And I miss you too."

The light turns green and he steps on the gas stills staring at me.

"Amor eyes on the road. Don't crash us." I say as he still looks at me. "Do you trust me?" He asks

"Of course I do"

"Alright then" He say stepping on the gas still staring at me. "Juan." I say staying at him sternly.

I look at the road to see the light about to turn red. He takes his hand turning my head to him.

"Nah uh look at me." He says looking at me.

"Juan Toscano Anderson. I promised you if we get hurt I'll hurt you even more." I say sternly.

"No you won't."

"Yes I will." I turn my head to see cars driving as the light is about to turn red. "Juan!" I say

He steps on the gas going faster and faster. I turn my head to the road but he's turns my head back to him.

"Nope look at me mamas".

I sigh and look at him. He starts to speed up and I start to close my eyes.

Few seconds later he taps on my face and I open my eyes to see the car stopped on a red light.

"How the hell?" I say looking around the road. "I didn't feel the car stop thought ? How do you-"

"I never reveal my secrets." He say and I give him a Stern look. "Whatever baby." I playfully roll my eyes.

He gives me a kiss on the neck. "I love you." He said

"I love you too but do not do that again." I laugh as He laughs.

"Not funny."