74

Alex

Time skips...

We ate and talk the whole night. And now i'm finishing up cleaning the table. And of course juan had helped me.

"Okay im done." I move my hair to the side smiling. I then put the stuff away. I look around the house looking for juan but he just disappeared. "Baby?"

I walked out away from the living room walking upstairs to the hallway. I walk into the room to find him nowhere. "What the hell did he go?"

"Baby?" i yelled out "where are u?"

I sighed and started to grab clothes. I walk to the bathroom "well where ever you are i'm gonna take a shower, let me know if any!" I yell.

~

I sing a song as I continue to shower. I then feel arms around my waist. I stopped singing. "Baby where were you?" I asked juan.

"I was downstairs in the backyard." He says kissing my cheek brushing the wet hair off my shoulders. I close my eyes softly admiring his kisses.

"Juan i'm taking a shower let me finish." I said

"No."

"Excuse me ?" I said side eyeing him.

"No I wasn't playing about what I said during practice.." he says. "This dick gon have you sleeping."

He smirks holding onto my breast. He kisses me down to the neck.

His arms held onto my breast as he's other arm makes its way down to my punani.

(a/n: yall gon be hearing punani now.)

My breathing starts to become shallow as he moves his finger up and down. He then enters a finger in and out. I grip onto his arm.

"Oh my god." I said laying my head back onto his chest. "Stay with me mami" he whispered in my ear.

OH MY GOD THIS MAN.

His fingers move in and out pulling against my G-spot and my body start to stiffen. My back arches as he nibbles and kisses my shoulder down to my back.

He the let's go of my breast sliding his other hand down to my punani.

His fingers continued doing its job as I moan. my legs began to shake. His hand playing with my clit as his other hand move in and out in me

"Fuck, Juan." I moan gripping onto the shower handle.

"Stay with me baby, stay with me." He says moving his fingers. My legs feels like their gonna give up. I tried to move my hand to make him stop. But i was to weak.

He pulls his finger out of me and wraps his arm around my waits to keep me steady. As for his other hand is still down in my punani.

"Juan i'm-i'm- gonna- cum." I said as he helds onto me. I then feel my self release. "Ugh oh my god." I said proudly.

I then turn my self around looking at him. "Ur unbelievable." I said he grins.

"Am I really ?" he kisses my face down to my neck. He makes his way back to my face as we then start to make out.

It then starts to get intense. I turn over as he then makes his way inside me. He then starts to make his move as our skin slapping against each other.

ITS CLAPPING.

He holds onto my waist and slaps my ass. "Ma ur so tight." He moans. He continues to thrust inside of me. I moan loudly. "Ugh Babyy." he continues.

I then close my legs squeezing him and keeping his strokes shallow inside of me.  "Juan keep going." I said enjoying the best moment.

As I'm still bent over he just his hand in my shoulder. I gasp as he continues to thrust in me. "Mami oh my god. you're so beautiful." He thrust faster.

"Baby i'm gonna cum." I said as he shakes his head.

"stay with me mami i'm almost there." He says and moans.

I WANT THIS MAN KIDS.

"Baby." he yells. My eyes shut tight as i feel myself release. He pulls out and release himself.

His body pressed up against the wall.As I get up leaning against him.

"You good mami?" He asks me holding onto my waist.

"I'm good baby, but you fucked up my legs baby." I said laughing as he laughs.

"I love alex." He says holding onto me tight. "I love you too juanito." I say smiling as he kisses my cheek.

~

We finished taking shower. He left out of the bathroom first. As for me i'm still in the bathroom.

I put my bonnet on, then putting all my face products away. I throw my clothes in the dirty basket.

I walked out the bathroom turning off the light. I walked up to the bed to see juan passed out.

I lay myself next to him and whispered in his ear.

"I told u baby my punani would make u fall asleep."