50

Alex

3 months later...

You guys missed a few things ...

I released my second album on June few days after me and Jordan's birthday party. Then released my third album this month.

I be making moves. FAST AND QUICK.

AND IM HAPPY because my music is actually blowing up.

I'm currently at Juan's house. I don't know how long i've been here actually. Probably 5 weeks or a month I don't know.

Not gonna lie I want us to live together. I want to buy us a home for just us two. I'm planning on telling him tonight.

And if he doesn't want to then we'll see. He's in the shower while i'm cooking dinner for the both of us.

I turn the stove off and stir the fried rice. I hear footsteps behind me. I was going to turn until Juan wraps his arms around me and kisses my face down to my neck.

"Alright enough let's eat." I say removing his arms and walking to the dining room.

He follows me and pulls the chair out for me to sit in.

"Thank you juan but i got it love" I say and He nods his head.

"Aight" he replies and pecks my cheek.

He sits down and we say prayer for our food and we eat. It's silent and we keep looking at each other every second.

"We gotta talk" We say in unison

"Okay you go first" he says and I shake my head no.

"No you go first" I say and she shakes he's head.

"Okay then how bout we say it together?" He says and I nod my head to agree.

"Alright on three. One...Two..Three"

"We should live together" We both say at the same time.

"Okay but let me explain why first" I say and he nods his head.

"I want us to live together because I feel more safer here with you then alone at my own house you know?" I say and he nods his head understandably

"I was finna say the same thing not gon lie" He says rubbing the back of his neck. It starts to get silent.

"Okay so how are we going to do this?" He asks

"I was honestly thinking of moving to a house together." I say and he nods his head. "I like that"

"When do you want to move in together?" He asks and I shrug. "I don't it depends if I'm busy or not." I reply.

"Okay how abou-" He speaks but my phone starts to ring. "Sorry it's michael hold on real quick juan"

"Hello?" I say answering the phone. "ALEX." He screams through the phone. "MICHAEL"

"I did it ! Your going on tour!!" He screams thought the phone. My eyes widen and I drop my spoon on the player. "What is it ?" Juan's mouths

I put the phone on soeaker and lay my phone down on the table. "Michael could you repeat that again?"

"YOU ARE GOING ON TOUR!" He screams

"huh how ? when?" Juan says

"I keep my secrets" Michael says. I roll my eyes "You better not be rolling them eyes alex". he adds on.

Juan eyes widen.

"How you know she rolled her eyes?" he said raising he's eyebrows

"Cause she hates when I say that" He says and laughs.

"We'll talk about it in the morning though." Michael says. "Okay bye" I say and hang up the call.

"Oh my god i'm going on tour." I say and juan gets up from his chairs making his way to me. He hugs me and kisses my cheek.

"I'm proud of you bebe" He says and My eyes soften.

"Thank you love" I say holding onto his arms. "Wait i'm going on tour." I say in a sadness way.

"Huh why are you sad amor YOUR GOING ON TOUR!" He says reminding me.

"What about us? Do you think it will affect our relationship" I say and he sighs

"I doubt it will because i'm going to call you day and night. Maybe i'll come to one for your concerts." He says and smirks.

"What's about us living together?" I say

"Alex, He hasn't even told when your tour begins. If you tour begins next month or this month then we'll talk about this after you get back. Alright?" He says cheering me up.

"Okay" I mumbled

"Good. I'm hungry as hell baby thank you for this good ass food." He says and sits back down on his char and eats.

He starts eating fast and I laugh how starved he looks.

"Damn baby slow down Ion want you to choke on that. I ain't no doctor" I say and he lifts up his thumb giving me an okay signal.

"My bad I'm just hungry as hell" He says and continues to eat and I laugh a bit and shake my head.

"Silly goose" I mumbled