76

Alex

I tap my shoes onto the floor humming to myself. When A knock appeared on my door. "You ready alex? your on in ten minutes." Dion said opening the door.

"How do I look Dion?"

I get off my chair standing up as he looks at me. "You are gorgeous alex." He said as I smiled and looked down.

"Oh hell no alex what's wrong? You cannot cry right now." he said shaking his head.

"I wish they were here." I said look up to the ceilings.

Dion place his hand on my shoulders. "oh chica they are." dion said in an accent.

"Trust me they are watching you right now. They're  already proud of you, look how far you came alex. You're preforming at a super bowl for goodness sake."

I smile hearing his respond. "No crying girl come let's go." he said walking out waiting for me.

I turn off the mirror lights and close the doors. I step in to the golf cart and sat down. We drove through the tunnels and stopped at the entrance of the field.

I step out of the golf cart thanking the driver. Dion steps out and stands next to me. "You got this chica."

He shakes my arms walks out the field. I smile and start to prepare. I could hear the crowd yelling my name.

Here we go.

~

Juan

"Oh look her assistant is down there." Jordan points down to the field. We all look down the field to see dion walking out of the tunnels.

The crowd are loving her right now. I hear the crowd cheering her name. I'm proud of how far she's came. Before we came up to our seats Ayesha saw a fan wearing a shirt saying

'I'm Only Here To Watch Alex Preform'.

"Ladies and gentlemen..." The announcer said. We all stood up and waiting for alex to walk out. The ladies take their phones out recording. Ayesha squeals in excitement.

"I introduce to you..." they said as alex walks out. The crowd cheers and the ladies and guys start to scream out. I look down at alex.

She looks so gorgeous. She so beautiful. She's stunning.

I smile and start to cheer for her as she walks down to the center of the field and stands by the harp player. Her dress fits her so nice.

"Singer and songwriter Alex Poole." They say as we shout out screaming and the crowd yells cheering for her.

The ladies jump and scream recording her. "Yes alex get it then woohoo!" ayesha screams. "Oh yeah let's go A.P" Steph yells waving his arm.

"Let's go big sis !" Jordan yells.

She waits for the crowd to go silent. The crowd continues to cheer and so do I. "Yea Alex!" I yell out. She smiles and looks out the crowd. She then laughs pressing the bottom of her eyes so she doesn't cry.

She looks up making eye contact with me. She blows me a kiss to me as I catch and place on my heart. "I love you" I mouthed.

She smiles and nodded. "I love you." she mouthed. The crowd goes silent and she begins to sing.

(a/n: listen to right now y'all. It's so nice how jhene sang it 🥲.)

"Oh beautiful for spacious skies
For amber waves of grain".