78

Alex

It's been four days now ever since the super bowl. I've taken a break for a while just to spend time with Juan.

The NBA all star starts next week and Juan is in the slam dunk contest. We decided to travel to Hawaii after the contest just to spend more time with each other.

The guys had a game last night against us the nuggets. Not gonna like it was a rough games against them. They only lost by one point.

The Nba all star is taking place in Los Angeles. So me and Juan decided to pack early, So after the the game we'll leave straight to Hawaii.

"Baby!" I yell out from the closet room. "Yes ma'am?"

"Have you seen my yellow bikini ?" I said looking through his drawers. "No baby I haven't." He yells from the kitchen.

"Oh nevermind I found it !" I yelled pulling it out from his drawers. I hear him walking up stairs. I got up adding the final clothes into my suit case.

"Ma try this for me real quick." He said holding the fork waiting for me to open my mouth. I opened my mouth as he placed the food inside.

I chew the food as he looks at me waiting for my reaction. My eyes widen. "Hold up wait thats really good." I said impressed. He stinks his tongue out smiling.

"Good good. You finished packing ?" He asked as I nod. "Aight go down and eat. I'll bring your suitcase down." he closes my suitcase picking it up.

I walked downstairs as keiko runs straights to me causing me to slip on the stair case. "Hi keiko." I laughed as she licks my cheek. I laugh rubbing my hands through her fur.

"Girl you almost killed me, come on move." I said moving her aside as she follows me. "You hungry?" I asked her as I placed food onto my plate.

I walk to the table placing my plate on it. As I walked away keiko pouts. "I know keiko i'm making your food right now." I said placing the dog food onto her bowl and water.

"Damn baby your suitcase light as hell what you got in here?" He asked walking down carrying my suitcases. I shake my head.

"That's must be cap I put hella clothes in there." I said confused as he shakes his head .

"Nah it's not. Deadass come and hold it." he cover his mouth trying not to laugh. I squint my eyes at him suspiciously.

He throws the suitcase causing me to falls onto the ground with my suitcase. I whine to him "you liar this shit is heavy."

He laughed at me as I rolled my eyes walking. "Keep laughing." I said with attitude. I playfully punch him on his he arm.

"Ouch. Sorry baby I was just joke around" he say as I playfully roll my eyes "mhm." I said walking to the table sitting down.

He carries the suitcase walking towards the front door placing the suit case on the floor. He grabs a plate and makes him food.

He kisses my cheek walking around the table sitting across from me. "Damn I got to think of a way to win the slam dunk contest by Saturday." He said eating his food. "Don't trip, you will win."

"Yea.." He said hesitant as I sigh. "Juan stop it. You've been talking about this  this whole week. You're gonna win." I said placing my hand into his.

"Don't jinx it mama."

I furrow my eyebrows giving him a stank look. I shake my head. "Boy you damn well. I want jinxing anything. You don't believe you gon win?" He shakes his head.

"Overthinking about it." He said chewing his food. I shake my head chewing my food.

"Don't be thinking like that. I know you hate overthinking. So I don't why you overthinking." I said chewing my food.

"Baby this is the Slam Dunk Contest we talkn bout."

"I know i'm just saying don't overthink it too much. You know what they say overthinking is always right. So don't over think shit and believe babe. The fuck." I said as he widens his eyes.

"Well damn. My bad." He said giving me a stank look.

I laugh a bit shaking my head. "You know what I mean. I'm just sayin don't think about the negative stuff. You and I both know you're gonna do great."

He nods "You right i'm tripping." He said I nod "Hell yea so stop it." I said taking another bite. I  groan leaning my head backward rolling my eyes.

"Damn this some good food. You a chef or what?" I said looking back at him as he nods. "Hell yea better chef then ayesha."

I look at him serious "Don't play. I love you but no one could beat Ayesha food." I said laughing. As he smiles and stares at me.

I continue to chew my food as he just stares and smiles. "What?" I asked.

"You the best for real for real." He teases me swaying his middle and ring finger up and down slowly.

"Stop it." I siad glaring at him as he looks at me confused.

He looks at me confused. "What?"

"Last time you said that it lead to sex." I said finishing my plate. "Whats wrong with that? You ain't want my love no more?"

I playfully roll my eyes. "You always me leading me on." I said looking at him. "Is that a bad thing."

"No baby it turns me on. So stop it." I said getting up from the table to the sink. He follows behind me leaving his plate on the sink.

I kissed my teeth "Baby please no stop it." I groan.

I was lying I wanted  him to keep going.

He wraps his hands around my waist and kisses my neck. "No I ain't gon stop. If this turns you on what the point of stopping I want some love from you right now." He mumbles into my neck.

I close my eyes "Let's go back upstairs?" He asked kissing my cheek. I kiss my teeth.

I hesitate for a second but then he reached his down to my inner thighs. He kissed my neck making my bite my bottom lip. "Come on mama." He whispers.

Ugh this man.

I rolling my head back. "Damn it, okay fine. But we gotta hurry so we can leave to La and check in the hotel." I said leaving my hands onto his arms.

He quickly turns me around and carries me leaving his on my ass. "We can check in later ain't no need to rush." he said as I laugh shaking my head.