Chapter#1 Strange Summons

It's been six years.........six long years since I've seen them......and during these long years not once have I been given the opportunity to find my way back to them...........until now.....

*WOOOOOOOOOOSHHHH!!!*

Wind gently blew across my body as the blue light around me died down. Slowly I opened my eyes and scanned the room I was in, I was in a Church.

"Servant archer, I ask of you are you my mast-!" I was cut off as my eyes met the occupants of the room. There were three. Two humans and a servant!

To my left was a man, he wore a full black suit with hair and eyes to match. He had slight stubble on his face and his hair was slightly unkept, he had bags under his eyes like he has been awake for multiple days. But his eyes had more to them. They were cold, calculating and dangerous I observed as he stared at me with uncertainty.

Next to him was a woman, she had long snow white hair, she wore a pure white dress with white stockings and black dress shoes.

Her eyes matched mine.....red.....

And finally the servant, she was about 5'7 making her shorter than me, she had blond hair tied back in a braid like bun, she wore a blue dress with silver armor on her chest, gauntlets, and silver boots, she had piercing green eyes.........just like her......and in her hands she held a invisible sword or at least I believe it was a sword judging by the way she was standing.

"Well ain't this interesting, which one of you is my master?" I ask

"Kiritsugu how is this possible?" The woman and white asks the man who's name was now revealed.

"I don't know Iri." The man says

"I ask again which one of you is my master" I ask again more firmly.

"I-I am, my name is Irisviel von Einzbern and this is my husband Kiritsugu Emiya" the woman say stepping towards me.

'Emiya?!.......interesting.....' I think as I remember a certain someone I met a long time ago.

"I see....and why is there another servant here?" I ask pointing at the woman in blue.

"Ah well you see, we didn't mean to summon you, we ment to only summon saber here" Irisviel says rubbing the back of her head.

"That's not it, you shouldn't even be here to begin with an Archer servant has already been summoned we should take this up the elder Iri and see what the next course of action should be" Kiritsugu says as he stood up and left the church.

"This is honestly cruel Alya, making a husband and wife fight each other, what kind of sick game is this!" I shout stomping forward and sitting on a pew.

"Honestly I have to agree with you sir, this is indeed a cruel turn of events" saber says as she de summoned her weapon.

"You shouldn't worry about that, we will just form an alliance I mean we both have the same wish so if we both get to the grail one of us can just forfeit" Iri says.

"I see, well that does make things a bit better" I say

"Oh well since we'll be working together why don't we introduce ourselves!" Iri says happily clapping her hands.

"Ah you're right, my name is David disciple of the great sword smith Senji Muramasa, my class this war has been designated as Archer but I have the parameters for being a high level saber class" I say smiling slightly.

"I see, then well met my name is Artoria Pendragon king of Britain and leader of the Round Table" saber says much to my shock.

"I thought you were supposed to be a man?" I ask