Chapter Thirty. I'd Rather Suffer With You

Start from the beginning

"You're stuck with me forever~" Namjoon sang in Jin's ear as he squashed him in a hug, making him laugh even more in happiness.

They were Jin and Joon anyways. Their love was not like everyone else's. Their love was meant to exist forever.

°°°♡ °°°

Jin's diary entry on 20th October, 2011

Dear Princess,

I'd been feeling vulnerable and longing for attention all day, and when Appa came and hit me today before I left him with his money, I just broke down.

I dunno why but I immediately ran to Namjoon's house as soon as Appa left for comfort. He even took me shopping to cheer me up though I obviously protested. He kinda forced me to go with him but I loved spending the whole evening with him!

He's sooooo sweet that it's hard to be angry with him anymore when he bulAlso, and flirts with me! He even uses his cute smile against me! Those dimples should be illegal! Ughhh.

Anyways, I'm so thankful for today. I loved every second we spent shopping and RM was extra sweet today, which was like a cherry on top.

I love these two idiots so much, and that's where the problem starts. I don't wanna lose either of them, though I still need to meet this RM. But I dunno what it'd be like if they meet Namjoon and vice versa, but I know they won't get along well, judging by how emotionless Namjoon looks when I bring up RM.

I mean poly relationships exist but I can't ever have one with Joon and RM. This just won't work and I'm scareddd! Both of them mean so much to me and if one of them leaves me, I'd be shattered.

Why can't Namjoon be RM or RM be Namjoon?!?! That'd have made things so much easier. I'm so tired of this drama, PRINCESS! I dunno if I should cry or scream right now. My head hurts from worrying about this mess I'm in so much!

Love, an extremely frustrated Jin

P. S. After Joon found out about Appa beating me again, he got worried. He even asked me to move in with him, Yoongi and Tae. But it's easier to say than done. I don't think I'll ever be free.

°°°♡ °°°

Ten years ago...

Creepy pervert 😠
So hyung I've heard enough of ur dad jokes and puns
Wanna hear one from me?

Handsomeness 👑
Huhhh...
Go on

Creepy pervert 😠
What's hotter than tea?

Handsomeness 👑
I'm sure it's gonna b a lame one

Creepy pervert 😠
The answer is you, cuTEA

Jin couldn't help but let out a giggle, putting a hand over his mouth, feeling his cheeks burning as he lay on the old worn out couch in the living room of his house, holding up his phone above his face with the other hand as he texted Namjoon.

Handsomeness 👑
And I was right 😏

Creepy pervert 😠
Excuse me???
It was good enough 😲