'You really are a fucking idiot..'.. Bucky shook his head and left the room, going back to the med bay, to be with Liv.

No one else said anything, as they all departed to do their own thing, leaving Loki with Thor... 'Brother, she needs you, needs your help..'

Loki sighed, dropping his head as he ran a hand through his hair... 'I know. But do not take my assistance for anything more than what it is. As soon as this is all over, I'm returning to Asgard..'.. He strode fromt he room, following after Bucky.

------------------------------------------------------------

'You have no idea how much we need you right now..'.. Bucky sat next to her, holding her hand... 'The team is falling a part, and Loki believes this is all a game. If he goes into your mind again, you need to show him the truth. I know you don't want to, but he is a good guy, just acts like a kid sometimes with the way he throws a tantrum..'.. Bucky chuckled... 'I'm surprised him and Tony aren't best friends by now, they're both childish idiots..'

Loki hears his words, as he watched from the doorway. Buckys back was to him, and the other women were not present. He walked in further, coming to her other side and sitting down... 'Do I even want to know the truth?..'.. He asks, his eyes on her face.

'If you didn't, you wouldn't be sat here right now..'.. Bucky let her hand go, and sat back... 'I hope she heard me..'.. He looks across to Loki... 'She does need you, just as much as you need her. You can try to deny it all you want, but I can see it, you care about her, more than you'll admit..'

Loki said nothing, but took her hand in his. He placed his other hand in her head, and closed his eyes, falling into her mind once again.

------------------------------------------------------------

He stood in the room, smiling slightly as he saw more of her memories were fixed, the room now almost white. He could not see little Olivia, and he wondered if she was there. He called for her, looking around, and being mindful of the remaining shards, scattered across the floor.

'Why am I not surprised to find you in my head once again?..'... He heard her sigh behind him. Turning, he noticed she wore her uniform, her hands on her hips.

'Are you alright?..'.. He asked, stepping forward to her.

'Im fine. I just need to pull myself together a bit more before I wake up. How are the others? I heard what was said, but trust me when I say, if anyone is going to take a swing at Sharon, it's going to be me..'.. Loki chuckled at her words.

'I do not doubt it. I know what happened, when you were taken. We know of their plan, and I can tell you, everyone is working to make sure that it does not happen, they will not allow you or Barnes to be taken..'.. He watched as she moved closer to him, frowning as she reached out, pulling his shirt up and seeing his wound.

'Why did you do it? Any of it?..'.. Her hand covered his wound, and she healed him. He could feel her power, it was warm and calming. She pulled her hand away, and he looked down, seeing nothing, not even a scar.

'Thank you..'... He pulled his shirt back down, turning to look at her... 'Why did I do what?..'.. He watched her intently and she turned, walking away. He didn't know why he followed, but he soon found himself at her side, as they kept walking, towards what looked like the couches from the compound. She sat down, gesturing for him to do the same.

'Why did you save me? Come into my mind to help me?..'.. She gestured to his side... ' Take a bullet?..'

'I-I do not know...'... He looked away from her, and she sighed.

'I'll be fine Loki. I won't be much longer in waking up. You can go..'... She said, and he turned back to her, seeing her rest her head on the back of the couch.

'You want me to leave?..'.. He saw her close her eyes, shaking her head slightly.

'Yeah, I want you to go. Let the others know. And tell Bucky I'm sorry, for getting him involved with Sharon. It's my fault..'... Loki heard sadness in her voice... 'Loki, please go..'.. Her voice trembled and he didn't want to leave her. He moved closer, reaching out and pulling her to him. He held her close, stroking her back, as she let her tears fall. He felt that ache within him again, feeling a need to comfort and protect her.

He had admitted to Wanda that he cared for Liv, and desired her, but was this more than what he believed, he didn't know. He felt her calm in his arms, and she pulled back to look at him, her eyes searching his.

His hand came up to her face, seeing her lips part... 'Kiss me..'.. She whispered, and he succumbed to her command, kissing her with everything he had, needing to feel her lips against his again.

😘