66> Beautiful Life

Start from the beginning

"I don't know how we can end up in this position. Didn't you say that you're sleepy? So why don't you let me wash your back now?" Taeyeon asked yet still complied with Tiffany's request.

"No. Let's just stay like this for a moment. Besides, we didn't have much time to be romantic when we were having our honeymoon, Tae. The time is right too. I feel secured, protected, and loved inside your embrace. It's like I was made for you and only to be hugged by you." Tiffany sounded serious and it was undoubtedly rare for Taeyeon to see her wife became like this.

"Okay. Your wish is my command." Taeyeon tightened her hug and brought her wife closer to her body.

"You don't have anything pervert inside your mind now, do you Fany? Because since you said that this feels romantic, I don't want you to ruin this moment yet again." Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's blade shoulder and rested her chin on Tiffany's temple.

"I have it of course, Taetae. Besides, I'm only a normal woman. Who is on her right mind can handle her lust when being with you? But not now. I only want to enjoy this moment." Tiffany said and Taeyeon could breathe in relief.

"Taetae."

"Hmm?"

"I have told you that I used to dream having handsome and perfect husband, haven't I?" Tiffany started the conversation. Hearing those statements coming from Tiffany's mouth, Taeyeon suddenly felt guilty and sad.

"Yeah. Do you still want to achieve those dreams, Fany?" With lack of encouragement, Taeyeon braced herself and asked away.

"Nope. You have ruined it." Tiffany flatly stated and Taeyeon was fail to read what Tiffany meant by that.

"I'm sorry. I think-"

"Because meeting you has made me want to dispose those dreams away and create a new one with you inside it." Tiffany quickly explained to prevent Taeyeon from misunderstanding her words.

"Meeting you made me create a new mission which was to marry you. Being in love with you made me want to make my love for you wasn't unrequited. Being your wife makes me want to have many children so we can be a complete family and be happy ever after." Tiffany continued.

"I love you very much, Tiffany." Taeyeon was lost of words. Usually, she would be the cheesy one while Tiffany's role was to be the pervert one and ruined every effort Taeyeon made for her.

"I love you too, Taetae." Tiffany replied almost immediately.

"Tell me your dream." Tiffany exclaimed and Taeyeon took some seconds to think.

"Hmm.. Where should I start? Before meeting you, I wanted to marry Jessica. After meeting you, I still didn't have any dream since most of it had been crushed on the day where Jessica decided to break up on me. My dream began to be created when we accidentally met my mother and I carelessly declared that we're together when we barely knew each other. That was one of the stupidest mistakes I've ever made. But then again, if I told the truth to my mother, maybe we're still strangers by now. So I prefer said it as the smartest mistake I've ever done since it made me married with the woman I love the most. It was you, it is you, and it will forever be you." Taeyeon confessed and it made Tiffany on the verge of crying.

"Do you know that even when we're married already, I still often being afraid that one day you will be snatched away from me?" Tiffany paused and Taeyeon shook her head innocently.

"You are so amazing and enchanting, Taetae. Falling in love with you is the easiest task I've ever made and I believe that condition will apply to other women too. Perfect is even an understatement to describe how fantastic you are." Tiffany inhaled deeply and Taeyeon noticed worrisome in Tiffany's words.