𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱

recovering▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

recovering
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Driving back to Ophelia and Henrik's house was really quiet. Ophelia was unconscious and tried body was lying on her son and Stefan's lap in the back seat of Damon's car. Damon was driving back to their house and he was slowly driving because he didn't want to cause any more injuries to Ophelia since she was really sensitive.

Stefan's left hand was locked into Ophelia's right hand. She grabbed his hand right after she felt that she had been sat down in a lying position. Stefan couldn't stop thinking about what had happened to her less than 20 minutes ago. Henrik hasn't spoken a word and has been staring and holding his mother closely as if he is going to lose her forever.

He almost lost his mother. And it almost happened in front of him. Henrik couldn't bear to lose his mother.

Damon slowly curved the car and parked in the driveway. Henrik lifts his mother's legs off of his lap and carefully steps out of the vehicle. Stefan carried Ophelia's tried body again for the second time, out of the car and headed over to the house door. Henrik unlocks it with his keys and opens the door for his mother and Stefan.

The vampire walked into the house and went directly to the staircase that led upstair. Stefan goes inside Ophelia's bedroom and Henrik undoes the bed of his mother. He places Ophelia's body on the bed and pulls the covers. Damon walked into the bedroom with a glass of water and put it on the side desk.

"I will be back to check on her tomorrow." Stefan tells Ophelia's son. Henrik nods at the vampire.

Stefan leans in and kisses Ophelia on the forehead whispering to her that he will come back tomorrow. He and his brother walk out of the room along with Henrik right behind them. The two vampires walk out of the house and Henrik closes the door and looks threw the whole to see Damon's car driving away.

Henrik walks back up to the staircase after locking the door. He went over to his room changed into his nighttime clothes and went back to his mother's bedroom. He didn't want Ophelia to sleep alone because he was too afraid that Mikael could come back and hurt her. Henrik went over to his mother's bed lifted the cover a bit and slowly climbed inside the cover. Ophelia felt the presence of her son next to her and scooted a bit. He got comfortable and hugged his mother and slowly his eyes closed to get a good night's sleep after a long horrific day.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ophelia was still asleep in her bedroom when Henrik last checked on her. He made sure to check every hour to her bedroom to see if she was alright and still breathing. Henrik wanted to get revenge on Mikael, for what he did to his mother. He wanted him to stake him with a white oak and watch him burn all away to hell.