Chapter Twenty- Four. My Angel

Start from the beginning

He can't reject me just because he feels like it, hehe-

So, that's all for this time. Muah ♡

Love, Seokjinnie

°°°♡ °°°

Ten years ago...

"It's such a lovely day!" Jin sighed, breathing in the morning air through the kitchen window and smiling. "Just like me!"

He grinned as he watched a couple of small birds flutter by before skipping away to the counter, picking up his cup of green tea as he looked up at the clock in the tiny kitchen, taking a sip.

It was 9 am.

"Time for RM's post!" He said happily, a blush rising to his pale cheeks.

His secret admirer always left a rose, a scented note and sometimes a tiny gift everyday at the same time as Jin had observed. Which was always around eight or nine in the morning.

He always looked forward to having a daily dose of love at the very beginning of his day. It encouraged him to be strong and happy the entire day.

He finished his tea and put the cup in the kitchen sink before prancing out and to the living room, going to open the main entrance door. And sure enough, a flower on top of a baby blue envelop was there on the pink carpet, along with a brown stapled paper bag.

A giggle escaped Jin's lips as he squatted down with his knees pinned to his chest, picking up the beautiful black rose and twirling it between his long crooked fingers, eyes large in awe.

RM had never sent him a black rose before.

"So pretty," Jin smiled softly, fingers tracing the smooth petals as he sniffed it's breathtaking smell.

He then put the rose down and picked up the envelop, opening it and taking out the elegantly designed note inside. What could be the reason behind sending a different colored flora?

Jin's finger traced on the lines he read as he held the note over the envelop in another hand.

It's a special day for me, and you're the reason why it even is special. You make every single day, every hour, every minute, every second, and every moment precious and beautiful. Filling my dull and monotonous life with colors.

~ Your secret admirer, RM

"Ugh, why do they have to be so sweet?" Jin gushed, patting his red cheek. "This sweetness is getting poisonous. I might just die from these words alone one day."

He put the note back inside the envelope with utmost care, keeping it inside his apron's pocket with a purple flower embroidered on it just over his chest. He then took the rose and the paper bag in one hand and stood up, ready to close the door.

"Hi, hyung." Yoongi's quiet husky voice spoke up suddenly, scaring the daylights out of Jin.

"AAH!" Jin shrieked, jumping up and nearly falling backwards, but catching himself in time by holding into the door frame with his free hand, the other one clutching onto the rose and bag for dear life.