Chapter 55 🔞

Y/N POV

"We have a question." Tae says.

You raise your eyebrow up in question, "Okay.." you say slowly.

"Will you feel comfortable with staying with either one of us until you find a place you like?" Tae asks.

"It doesn't have to be permanent." Kook says, "We also don't know how you'd feel if you picked a house and the 3 of us just live there."

"We tried to figure out what you'd need, but we both thought that you'd still need time to look with it being short notice." Tae says.

Kook nods, "You're going to be in a new area, with different people than what you're used to here. We thought that your anxiety may treat you better if you stayed with one of us until you got used to it."

You can't help but smile. You know they're right, and you can't bring yourself to be mad at them for thinking about you. You're grateful for it, in all honesty. Because you yourself didn't think about the anxiety of it all. You feel your heart swell at their thoughtfulness. But at the same time, you want to cry at the relief that they're even offering this. That they want you around with them.

You're silent, and you feel the both of them looking at you. So the only thing you know how to do, is reassure them. You reach for Tae first, capturing your lips to his. You pull away for only a second, grabbing Kook's hand and bringing him around to sit next to Tae. You reach for him then, pressing your lips to his as well. You try to pull away, but Kook's kiss feels urgent, almost needy. Tae has to separate you two, with a grin on his face, as you try to catch your breath.

"I take it that it's a yes?" He asks, watching you.

You grin, "Absolutely." You say softly, "But I don't want to be separated from either of you."

They both smile, "Good, because neither one of us like the idea of you picking one." Tae says.

"So that means that when we get there, we'll show you around both of our homes. Figure out which one you like most, it doesn't matter which one. And then you and the other person will move in." Kook says, his bunny smile showing through.

You smile as you look between the two of them. You can feel it in your bones, you want to tell them just how much you care. But you feel like it's too soon. You've known them for years, they're still learning you. You swallow the lump in your throat as you try to hide the feelings that are trying too hard to come out.

"Thank you." You say, looking between them.

"Don't thank us, jagi. We want to do this." Tae says, reaching for your hand. You grab it as you reach for Kook's, and it makes you realize just how complete you feel. It's almost overwhelming.

After a moment of just staring at them, your stomach grumbles, causing the three of you to laugh. You let go of Tae's hand, moving to close your laptop as you reach for your phone. You exit out of your notepad and music, and you look at the time.

Your eyes widen, "None of us have eaten at all today." You say, looking back at them, "It's 5 in the afternoon and none of us have eaten. And I still have to pack and get a plane ticket. And BF/N too." You say, focusing back on your phone.

"Jagi." Tae says, causing you to look at him, "Focus on your packing as well as BF/N, getting her packed. Your tickets have both been gotten, and Jin ordered pizza."

You sigh, but nod. You decide not to argue with him, because you know it's going to be a bit difficult just to pack for yourself. Let alone BF/N.

And then you remember BF/N, "Shit. Where is she going to stay?" You say to yourself. You try not to feel guilty, but you realized that you were so focused on yourself that you forgot to think about her.