Chapter 44 🔞

BF/N POV

Yoongi starts the movie back up, and it jogs your memory as to where you stopped. You watch her walk into the club, and you know exactly how this ends. You watch as she gets bored and walks into the party that she wasn't supposed to, focusing entirely on Massimo.

You see the sly smirk she has as she causes him to move to a more private area. She forces his hand up her dress, and you can relate. Yoongi just fucked your brains out and you were already begging for more.

You watch as she challenges Massimo with a random clubber, only to cause him to come down and find her dancing on the pole upstairs. You watch as she gets groped, causing you to get uncomfortable immediately. You always hated that part.

You see the guilt that hits her as she realizes the potential issues that she causes him, and you see the argument that leads to her falling off the boat, causing her to pass out in the process. When she comes to, you know she's already made her decision to stay.

You watch as she stops him from leaving, and your arm tightens around Yoongi. You hear the song start playing, and you start singing along. While Massimo finally feels Laura's mouth on him, you feel Yoongi start grinding into you again, and you feel that he's already hard.

You stop singing along when you realize it, turning your head to him as he grunts behind you, "Not yet, Jagiya." He mutters, causing you to frown.

"Why?" You ask as the music cuts off from the movie, focusing back on him.

"That's not the other part." He says, turning you back to face the movie as Laura starts getting ready for the ball.

He kisses your neck, "In due time." He promises, causing chills to run up your spine again.

You nod, focusing in on the movie after a moment. You watch the couple dance, of course it being sensual. You think back to Jimin, him dancing to Filter and Lie, and you squirm at the thought. No one can beat his sensuality, his fluidity with dance. It's always made you wonder what kind of person he is in the bedroom.

His hand moves to grip your waist as his other hand pauses the movie, and your stomach drops. You hope he's not about to ask. You notice that he's paused at the shower scene, your other favorite part of the movie.

"Jagiya." He says, causing you to turn to look up at him, "What is it?" He asks.

You shake your head, your heart is racing too fast to tell him. You're nervous, you realize. You feel like you're already in a dream just being around all of them, let alone having Yoongi. You can't tell him your other thoughts.

His hand moves to cup your cheek, causing you to turn more to look at him. His eyebrow is raised, questioning.

You look away and shake your head again, trying to get rid of the anxiety, "What's wrong?" He asks softly.

You shake your head, giving him a small smile, "Nothing." You say.

He frowns, "Did I do something wrong?" He asks.

You immediately start shaking your head, "No, gods no, Yoongi. You haven't done anything that I haven't wanted or liked." You say, trying to reassure him.

He moves his hand away, leaning his forehead on yours, "Then what is it?" He asks.

You realize that his own anxiety may be acting up, and you sigh, "The dance." You answer quietly.

You see him looking at you through his eyelashes, causing butterflies to flow through your stomach, "What about it?" He asks, and you can tell he's genuinely confused.