Chapter 45

Y/N POV

You watch as your best friend stands up with her cup, and Yoongi following after her. Neither of them looked at the group, which caused you to grin. You knew exactly what was going to happen, and you couldn't be more excited for her. Your bitch deserved this.

"Uh oh." You hear next to you, causing you to turn your head. You find that Tae has decided to sit next to you, but his eyes are on them.

You nudge your leg to his, getting his attention, "She's finally gonna get it." You say, only loud enough for him to hear.

He chuckles next to you, "Took them long enough." He says with a grin, causing you to nod.

"Yeah, but it's not really her fault." You say, taking a sip of your drink. You didn't want to drink heavily tonight, not with the plans you have in store for Tae.

He scoots closer to you, thighs touching, "How so?" He asks.

You grin again, "Yoongi wouldn't fuck her in my floor, or in my bed." You say, shaking your head, "I had to tell him that it was fine, but there hasn't been another opportunity for them." You say.

"Why not?" He questions.

You focus back on him, meet his eyes, "Because we've been busy." You answer.

You see the redness start to show on his ears as he adjusts how he's sitting. His eyes meet yours again, and you can see the flip switch in his eyes.

"TaeTae." You say, still in the soft tone. He nods, his eyes haven't left yours.

"Focus, love. It's not time to play yet." You say with a small smile.

You see his frown, and you watch him adjust again, making you wonder if he's uncomfortable.

You take another sip of your drink, "Are you okay?" You ask him, and he nods immediately, looking away from you.

You tsk, "If you're uncomfortable, tell me." You say, causing his eyes to meet yours, "You have been wearing that all day."

He nods again, but doesn't say anything.

"I'm proud of you." You say, smiling at him. You see the small smile on his face as he tries to hide it behind his drink, looking around at the group. You see that the redness of his ears is starting to travel down his neck, making him even more delectable.

"Why?" He whispers, curiosity in his face.

You lean closer to him, turning your head so no one can see the words you're saying to Tae as your lips meet his ear, "For taking your punishment like a good boy." You say, backing away to your previous position.

You can tell he wants to do something by the way his hands keep twitching, causing you to grin. The praise kink he has makes you happy. You'd do anything you could to remind him how good he is.

"I'm uncomfortable." He whispers, meeting your eyes. You see the desire and lust behind his eyes, but you see that the soft boy is trying to come out as well.

You smile at him and nod, "Go ahead and go to the cabin." You say, "But wait on me."

He nods and stands up, and you notice the tent that's starting to form in his pants, causing you to grin. You watch him try to hide himself, but he walks to the cabin with his drink in his other hand.

You look back at the fire, thinking, as you take another drink. You feel eyes on you, causing you to look around the group. You see that S/N and Hobi are cuddling and talking, and you see Joon and Jin laughing. You watch as Jimin moves to Joon, jointing in on the conversation, and then your eyes meet Kook.