Chapter 12

BF/N POV

Your best friend just walked out the door with Tae, her bias and ultimately, her favorite being on Earth. You start smiling to yourself, knowing that she's going to make a fool out of herself and feel shitty about it, knowing that she's going to be cooking the best hamburgers she's ever made just to make up for it.

At least, that's what you kinda hope happens. Mostly you just wanted her to not be so nervous around him.

You turn your head back to the movie Kookie put in your best friends DVD player, of course it's Spiderman. You're about halfway through it at this point, when your mind starts thinking about what he, what Yoongi, said in the kitchen.

The look in his eyes when he told you to apologize. The way he told you not to be a bad girl when everyone left. The way he smelled when he got closer to you. The moment when he got closer to your face and was stuck looking at your mouth and your eyes. The hesitation. The spark.

You swear, you could kiss your other sister, directly on the mouth. Just to thank her for making this happen. You think about how it was so hard to ever get tickets to their concerts, not only because of the locations, but also because of how expensive they were.

You feel a frown when you remember how people get bullied still if they haven't been to one, because for some reason, some 'ARMY' think it's okay to do that. Sometimes you really, really fucking hate the fandom.

You feel a nudge on your foot. You were sitting on the floor, back rested on the bottom part that was on the floor. It was Yoongi trying to get your attention by nudging your foot. You look over at him, and he's looking at you in question.

You smile and shake your head, facing back to the movie. He nudges your foot again, a little harder this time, the question still in his face.

You try to shake your head again, which causes him to stand up and reach his arm out to help you off the floor. You take his hand and he pulls you up, "Follow me, please."

You're quick to follow him, ending up back in the kitchen. He sees the chairs from previous sitting against the counter, and heads towards them. You both sit down and he looks at you.

"What's wrong?" he asks.

You shake your head again, "It's nothing. I was literally overthinking. It's fine."

He sighs, "Spit it out. What's going on that has you frowning?"

You roll your eyes at him and watch his face as he narrows his eyes, "I was overthinking about ARMY, Yoongi."

The question is back in his face, "What do you mean?"

This causes you to sigh. You know how he gets when he doesn't get direct answers, the Run BTS episodes showed it plenty. You really didn't want to see it now.

"I was thinking about how grateful I am to my best friends sister. If it wasn't for her, we would have never had the chance to even see you all in person, because even a concert is too expensive. ARMY bombs don't exist in our world, neither do photocards. But its not just because of product or tickets, but because of locations. There's so many ARMY though, that think that not being able to afford a ticket means that you're not ARMY. There's a lot of people that get shit on because we have bills to pay. It's frustrating to see. I didn't even know I was that frustrated for you to notice it, though. So I'm sorry."

He shakes his head, "No, I can see how that would be frustrating. There's a lot of people who say we're not charging enough, that we're only for the elite of people. In all honesty, we don't get to set those. It's the company. No matter how many shares you have, you can't change it."

You shake your head, "I wish people understood more about the message all of you send. It's never been about money. Maybe it started with fame, but what dream doesn't. But for years, that's never been the message that was sent or received, to anyone. But they still see all of you as price tags, not human beings."

He gives you a small smile, "Thank you for that. I agree with you, too. It's quite bold, to be honest."

You nod, "Oh, it's extremely bold. Not only because all of you WILL bite back, but because ARMY will be there to watch the flames burn, and take care of the rest who say otherwise."

You both end the conversation in laughter after that. You see his gummy smile not just once, but twice. And you felt your heart flutter each time.

**