Chapter 29

Y/N POV

"Rub my back. Please." You say, closing your eyes.

You feel him move his head to you, "Are you sure?" He asks, concern in his voice.

You nod, "I need you to. Please."

You feel him nod in answer as he moves his hands from your hips, putting them on the small of your back.

He starts with one hand at first, moving his thumb up and down. He follows with the other hand, can you feel yourself relax in his arms. After a couple minutes, you feel him move his hands at the same time. A short distance, not all the way up your back, about midway, as he rubs up and down softly.

You breathe out slowly. You're thankful that he's giving you time before going right in. You nod after a minute, "More." You whisper softly.

At this point he's rubbing the whole of your back, and you feel yourself relax into him. Your breathing is even, and you don't feel your anxiety. You know this is going to be a long road, but you're glad he's at least trying to make you feel safe.

After a few minutes, you look back up at him. Emotions are running through you, a lot of them you don't have a name for. You feel a tear in the corner of your eye as it falls down your cheek, and you see him look at you in concern.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asks, trying to move his hands.

"Don't move your hands." You say, shaking your head, "You didn't do anything wrong. This is because I finally feel safe enough to be touched again. I'm grateful. I'm happy. I'm relieved." You whisper the last part.

"It's hard for me. It's hard to not flinch, to not get that tank top and put it on. But I did, and I could do it without feeling like shit." You say, softly smiling at him.

"I wasn't kidding when I said that all of you have helped me, but this is an extent I didn't expect." You say, moving one of your hands to his cheek, "It's hard to not be in control with my body. It's hard to not be who I want to be, because I'm afraid to be touched again. This, Tae. This is more progress than I've made in years." You say, moving your thumb across his cheek.

"And I know you said not to thank you, but I'm going to. This is something you don't have to help with, at all. This is something I'm supposed to do in my own. But I needed help, and you're helping me." You say, eyes welling with tears for happiness and relief, "I don't feel guilty about you touching me, Tae. And for that, I'm thanking you."

You smile at him, and you search his eyes, only finding hope in them. You lean into him and press your lips softly into his, closing your eyes. The tears fall down your face, but not in a bad way. He presses his lips to yours as he holds you closer to him, hands pressing a little more on your back.

You move your hand from his face, placing it on his chest. You smile as you pull away, watching as he opens his eyes. His face is flushed, and it causes your heart to skip a beat. He looks so beautiful like this.

He lets you go as you turn around to grab the tank top, which is purple. Your sister knows you well. You turn around to face him, getting your arms through the shirt, "Help me, again?" You ask him.

He smiles at you and nods as he helps you pull it over your shoulders. You grimace at the stretch of your arms over your head, feeling the bruising. You pull the shirt down, fitting it where it's supposed to be.

You look up at him, and you find him looking at your cleavage, causing you to laugh, "See what I mean?" You say to him, smiling.

He nods but looks away, ears turning red again, causing you to groan audibly. He looks at you in confusion, causing you to smirk. You decide to tell him a secret, one that you've been thinking about since yesterday when he showed up to your house.