Chapter 14

Y/N POV

You just pulled up outside your house. The drive back wasn't awkward, it was actually quite nice. You both just talked.

You talked about you and your sister growing up, about how you met BF/N. About how she turned you into an ARMY years ago, and that your only regret was that you didn't know about them sooner.

He talked about being in BTS, how it was hard and difficult at first. How it ended up being the best decision he's ever made. He talked about his parents and started gushing over his Pomeranian named Yeontan. Which, of course you already knew.

We started cracking jokes at each other, not quite like the dad jokes that Jin does.. but somehow, just as bad. Somehow it ended up with your hand in his while you're driving.

The thought makes you blush again. You shake it off and focus on getting the groceries out of the trunk, but as you try and get bags, he stops you.

"Let me. Just shut the trunk and open the front door for me." He says.

You sigh, but you nod in agreement, "Alright, as long as this isn't a macho man move. If it is, I'll kick your ass." You say with a smile.

He grins, "You'll never know."

You both laugh but he follows you to the door, where you open it and let him inside. You try to ignore the slight irritation from him not listening to you, even if he was playing.

"We're back!" You yell in the house.

You hear footsteps start towards your kitchen and you immediately stop them, your hand in front of you, "If you know what's good for you, do NOT come in this kitchen until I'm done. Tae only has permission to bring them in and help me put them up, then he is leaving."

You hear your sister and best friend, "Told you so." They say at the same time. Apparently they decided to stay in the living room.

"Hey! What about me?" You hear Jin say as you walk into the kitchen.

You roll your eyes, "Fine. But ONLY you, and you can watch. No touchy." You respond with a smile.

Jin comes to the kitchen and moves all the chairs from the counter, putting them back in their places. He decided to sit in on of them, elbows up and hands under his chin. Tae is putting the bags in the floor and starting to look through them.

You start to get out your utensils and what you already have together, "Tae, will you leave out the spices, eggs, onions, lettuce, and tomatoes?" You ask while pulling out your deep fryer.

"Yep!" He says, you can hear the smile in his voice.

"Thank you!" You respond.

"Jin, do you want to do something for me?" You ask.

You don't hear a response, just hear the chair moving and steps that are coming closer to you.

"How can I help?"

"Can you mix all of the meat, spices, and egg together?" You ask.

He nods and moves to the sink to wash his hands. You focus on getting the fryer ready, adding the right amount of oil and letting it warm up. Then you move to start cutting the vegetables. While doing so, he's mixing the meat together.

"So.." Jin starts, "Tell me about yourself, Y/N. I know a lot due to your sister, but I want to hear it from you too."

You look over and smile at him, "Well, what do you wanna know?"

"I don't know." He says, thinking, "Which one of our songs is your favorite?"

You laugh, "Out of all the questions in the world, THAT is your question?"