"Wait please, yes yes i heard you. I accept. Now can you please tell me what he told you?" Priyal smirked and Aanya screamed out of joy and everyone gave me a knowing look.

"I don't think so that I remember it now, if it comes to mind I will remind you" Priyal again tried to go away after her statement but I was so keen on knowing that she knows it.

"Please Priyal I am already very nervous and he is not even replying to my messages" I made a pout to which she narrowed her eyes.

"Okay, you're insisting so, listen he said that don't be nervous he'll be all around you every time so don't worry and he is extremely busy downstairs so leave him for some time." Priyal said and sat down on the bed with a thump.

"What about the last line? I know he can't say that" I looked at her while raising my eyebrows and she smiled.

"Yes, it was my joining line babu but before going out of the room don't forget his brooch he said to bring it with you" She passed me a flying kiss and again laid on the bed with her phone swinging her legs in the air. Her leg can be seen as her lehenga went a little down till her knees. I shook my head.

"Mam can you now please change into your dress, only finalities are remaining" Malini, the makeup artist said and I nodded and took the heavy dress to the washroom.

The colourful lehnga enchanted my beauty and gave me more vibrant look with my glowing brown eyes and the perfect half up down hair. The little elephant prints on my blouse made me smile at the cuteness.

The henna on my hands sparkled with its brown and red color. His name boldly displayed on both of my palms.

Finally getting to complete the look, i opened the door of washroom and divya and i started wearing jewellery with stylists giving us final looks. After the much dreading twenty five minutes, both of us were done.

"Wahhh yar looking beautiful but don't you think it's heavy??" Priyal said and looked at the lehenga I chuckled.

Her outfit 👆

"So what?? You should learn something from me afterall now it's your turn to wear this kind of heavy jewelry and dresses because you're going to be the daughter-in-law of the Rajawat family" I said and filled the vermilion lastly.

"Aree Haa I remember something, what is the scene of my bachelorette party?? You guys are coming, right?" She asked and Aanya and I looked at each other.

"One second Aravind gave you permission for this??" Aanya asked while joining her both hands.

"Yes"

"That's why I hate him. He does so much of partiality…I am coming but before that I won't leave him" She went out stomping her feet.

As she went out me and Priyal chuckled and she came just behind me and hugged me tightly from behind I put my one hand on her cheek.

"I hope everything will be okay…btw nice perfume he is gonna flat on you," She sniffed and tried to roam her hand on my waist in a teasing manner and hit her hand and pushed her lightly and went to his cupboard for his brooch.