⊹Τ⍵౿𐓣𝗍ɣ 𝖥ꪱᜒ𝗏౿⊹

Start from the beginning

Afraid of seeing what is my appearance right now, I kept my eyes tightly closed and I was planning to do that for a long time.

Until I heard a voice, actually not a voice but more like a sob. Well, if we go on with previous records then, in these situations Seijen hyung stays behind when someone gets hospitalized. And I have never seen him cry, so if he's crying then I'm sure as hell that I'm in pathetic state. Without thinking twice I opened my eyes just to be met with the ceiling that has dimly lit golden brown lights. After removing my mask,

I started to look around the room, well I looked around as much as my neck and my position allows. But to my surprise, I found nothing.

So my curiosity took over the best of me and I inched a little specifically towards upward to have better view of my very close surroundings which is near my bed area.

And what I saw next took me by surprise.............

It was Ariana looking as beautiful as always

I was too much engrossed in my miserable state that I didn't realised she has been holding my hand with dead tight grip from god knows how long, while lying her head on the bed and sleeping.

And that made everything clear, it was Ariana who has been crying.

But why?

More to my surprise, she was lying there in what seems like some uncomfortable black evening gown.

It means she came here from her event?

Without giving much thought I inched my other hand towards her face, removing a strand from her face.

I don't know, if it was my hulk like heavy hand or her light sleep that woke her up. She shuffled a little, adjusting herself to the little light in the room which was right above is.

And when her brown eyes found mine, her jaw dropped slightly as if she didn't expected me to wake up. If I weren't in pain from straining my neck I would've laughed at her reaction.

The next thing I saw broke my heart into another million pieces, she got tears in her eyes and well again because of me.

That gave me a quick recap of what has happened in my studio a day ago.

My accusation of her being saesang

"H-hey?" I hesitatedly said, preparing myself for the worst. And for me the worst is to be slapped by her

She didn't say anything, infact she looked away from me.

Scratch being slapped is the worst thing, it's definitely being looked away from.

"I- I am sorry" I tried again, very well knowing that a sorry will not clear the disrespect I have given to her in past few hours.

She again didn't said anything but this time she looked at me and the next thing I knew she was in my arms, hugging me like she never let me go. While I was processing all this, I didn't realise she started crying.