Family Event

Crystal's POV

It was finally Christmas day, Crystal and Skyler had made sure they had the time to go the human realm and get gifts for everyone in Crystal's family.

They quickly got ready to head over to the house, making sure that both horses, Phoenix, and Dove were all ready to deal with the cold as it was colder than usual.

Crystal had everything ready to go, but was double checking just to make sure she truly wasn't forgetting anything and once she was done, they left to meet up with Crystal's family.

They got to the house first, and Shade ran out right away to say hello to them.

"Were here!" [Crystal]

Atlas ran over first, and Crystal grabbed him and pulled him into a hug while the other 2 were walking over.

Phoenix ran over barking at the triplets while Dove moved from Crystal's head to Skyler's shoulder.

"Alright you crazies, are dad and papa here or are they doing something else right now?" [Crystal]

"They are both working on breakfast and told us to get you when you get here" [Atlas]

"What's for breakfast today?" [Skyler]

"A bit of everything, they figured it would be easier to do something simple so we don't fight this morning" [Lotus]

"Hey, I agree with them, it is a bit of a pain to hear you 3 argue over food" [Crystal]

They went into the kitchen where Bryan and Inpu were finishing breakfast.

"Morning, dad, morning, papa" [Crystal]

"Morning, feel free to help yourselves" [Bryan]

"Merry Christmas, Bryan and Inpu" [Skyler]

"Merry Christmas, Skyler" [Inpu]

They all got some food and sat down at the table, they all started some simple conversations and started planning how the day would go.

The day ended up being planned as they'd finish breakfast, open presents, go to camp and play with friends until dinner, group dinner/potluck, then go home for the night.

After they finished eating, they all went to sit in the living room, Skylar and Crystal on the couch with Phoenix and Dove next to both of them, Bryan and Inpu on the other couch with Shade on the floor next to the couch, and the triplets on the floor waiting for the word that they could open presents.

"This feels like something out of a movie" [Crystal]

"What does, the was we're all positioned, or the fact that the triplets look like their ready to burst" [Inpu]

"Both" [Crystal]

Bryan and Inpu let out a small laugh and told the triplets that they could each open their first presents.

The triplets had each grabbed presents that Bryan had left for the plan, Crystal had looked at Bryan and gave a look that said "is it time?" Bryan just gave a slight nod.

Each of them opened them and there was a shirt in each of them.

"Are these so we can wear something that blends in when we go to the human realm?" [Lotus]

"That's part of it, read what they say" [Bryan]

Each of them turned them around, each of them said something different but they were all the same theme.

The one Atlas got said "Awesome big brother" Femi got one that said "Awesome big sister" and Lotus got one that said "Awesome big sibling" which left them each confused.