Returning To Camp

Crystal's POV

Ever since camp had become scary for the kids, they decided to make a train the went to and from the farm, it was just a small walk through the forest to get there.

Crystal was getting Helios, Dove, Moon, and Phoenix ready for a visit to camp so they could collect what they needed to when they heard small barks from a puppy nearby.

She turned around and saw Artemis walking over to her with a small backpack with Oreo following not far behind.

"Where are you headed?"

"I'm going with you!"

"Artemis, I love you, bud, but I'm not taking you to camp yet"

"Please! I want to know where I was born and where I would have grown up if I wasn't taken"

"Ask dad first, I'm not taking you without others knowing"

Artemis ran off while Crystal finished preparing her stuff for the long train ride.

Eventually, Artemis came back with Inpu and Avian following behind him, both with a confused look on their faces.

Once they got to where Crystal was, she quickly put the horses she was bringing in their amulets so they had a safe travel.

"I just asked that you got their permission, I didn't say you had to bring them over here" [Crystal]

"Permission for what exactly?" [Avian]

"Well, I was wondering if I could go to camp with Crystal so I can see where I would have grown up" [Artemis]

"I have no problem with it, just don't take him out of the camp boarder unless you're going to the house" [Inpu]

"I'll let you go, but once you get back, I'm having you write a report on what you learned about yourself while you were there" [Avian]

Artemis ran over to both and thanked them while giving Inpu the biggest hug he could.

Both Avian and Inpu left soon after and Artemis and Crystal alone with their animals headed over to the station where the train was already waiting.

They both got on the train and quickly took seats after seeing it was a nearly full train of demigods who no longer felt safe and were going to camp to find out what their best location would be.

They managed to get a small room to themselves which Crystal quickly took advantage of it by laying down on one of the seats while Dove and Phoenix situated themselves in the free room left on the seat.

"I'm warning you now, it's like a 4 hour ride, get comfortable now"

Artemis followed his sister's lead and quickly fell asleep on the other seat and Crystal fell asleep soon after, only to awaken to the sound of the final whistle blowing.

Once they realized which part of the station they got off at, they started to head towards a path covered by the woods and flora.

"Why would we go this way? everyone else is going the other way"

"Because this is the true way to camp, the other way is for those who want to find their own path"

Artemis looked confused until the reached what looked like a horse field with a few horses in it when it seemed their attention was caught when Crystal jumped the gate.

A few of them walked over to Crystal wanting her to pet them while others just went back to what they were doing.

They got threw the field and Crystal let out Helios and Moon before they fully left the area.