31. "I wanna get better." 📈

Start from the beginning

I remember that.
I would always wipe her tears after.

"Draco may be good to you guys, but he's not good to anyone else." Said Astoria.

"He's constantly using and hurting people.
Harry, Ron, Neville, Astoria, and like every other kid in the school." Said Mione.

"I understand you're friends with him because you grew up together, but if you didn't he would have no one." Said Astoria.

"Mattheo I thought you were overreacting with this whole Draco needs to stay away from Isabella thing. But I get it." Said Theo.

"Guys don't." I said.

"I feel protective over you. I don't want Draco to fuck you up the way he has for everyone else."
Said Enzo.

I didn't know what to say.

"He seriously needs to start changing before more people get hurt." Said Theo.

"He has no one left to hurt." Said Mione.
"Except Isabella, but there's no way in hell I'd allow that." Said Mattheo.

"You guys are talking about me like I'm not right here." Draco finally said.

Everyone started yelling at once.

Draco ran his fingers through his hair, and I heard a sniffle.

I looked at him, and saw his teary eyes.

"I'm sorry for being an asshole, a jerk, messed up, selfish. And I'm sorry for ruining you Astoria." Said Draco standing up, and walking to the door.

His eyes welled with tears, and his voice was cracking.

"Draco wait." I said.

"I'll never speak to you all again. I'm done ruining everyone's life." Said Draco.

He gave us all one last look, and slammed the door behind him.

"Guys that was a lot. I understand he messed up, but you could've been a bit nicer." I said.

"You heard what he did." Said Mattheo.

"I know, but Draco gets overwhelmed and you guys just kept on going." I said.

"He deserves it." Said Astoria still crying.

"Maybe he does, but something was off about what just went down." I said.

"He's not gonna understand his mistakes unless it comes from the people he loves." Said Enzo.

"Think of the way Draco treated you that very first time you shagged. Now imagine that, but every time." Said Mione.

"Look at the way he hurt Astoria, and Hermione. That's just the girls we've talked to."
Said Mattheo.

Astoria, and Mione were wrapped up in opposite sides of Mattheos arms.

I understood their point, but I feel bad.

I felt like me talking about the shag is what gave Astoria the confidence to talk about her experiences. And Mione hates him so of course she's gonna put her input.