69.

After mr.k finished with his class. Freen came to take her class but shocked to see becky and her friends were sitting in the front bench. Who usually sits in the back.

But freen ignored them and went to the table and put down her stuffs in her old cold self.

But irin was just kept smiling. Which made freen uncomfortable. Becky was so ashamed she couldn't even look up at freen.

After this was going on for some minutes freen was annoyed.

"Miss Irin is there something you want to share?"

" No miss. But is there something you want to share miss?" Irin said standing up.

"That's it.. miss irin get out of my class with your friend." Freen pointed outside.

Irin stood up angrily took becky's and nop's hand and stood up.

Freen said" nop can stay. You two get out."

"What did I do?" Becky said looking at freen angrily.

Freen looked into becky's eyes. Becky canot resist freen's stears so she went outside.

" My bestie will take revenge. Right bec bec?" Irin whispered while passing freen.

"She will." Becky replied.

Freen who obviously heard pressed her lips together.. and went back at teaching.

...

After finishing the class freen stopped becky nop and irin and said," I want to invite for a dinner at my house. Three of you."

"Three of us? Doesn't she already live at your house?" Said Irin pointing at becky.

Freen now annoyed clinched her face and said"okay you two.  Will come to my house for dinner and there is some misunderstandings I want to clear."

" I don't think..." Before irin could finish nop stopped her and said," we will be there. At ...."

"7 pm." Becky said.

"Okey."

"And the address is..." Interrupting freen irin said," nop was already there onec, we will be there."

Freen lefts.

" I have like a thousand questions to ask. How is she at home? Is she wears normal clothes? Huh! Does she eats normal food too?" Irin started asking bunch of questions to becky. Becky just listened.

Irin asked so many questions that nop had to put a tape to her mouth to shut her up.

..