40.

"why did your face is down now nop?" Irin asked them confused.

Nop hinting irin to look back.

Upon looking back irin discovered that miss. C was standing behind her looking at her arm crossed.

"Miss. C?" Irin gulped "I wasn't talking about you at all." Allmost reared up.

Irin looked like her soul just left her body .

" Becky I need to talk to you. Follow me." Freen said in a cold tone.

"I don't want to." Becky looked away.

Freen looked angry but with this rejection she got even more angry.

" Ummm!" Freen looked at irin and said "if you don't come with me she gets it." Pointing at irin.

Irin looked at becky with puppy eyes and whispered," becky! I don't know what this is about but please go!"

Becky sighed and went behind freen.

Freen took becky to the parking lot.

" Get in the car." Freen opened the door to her yellow car.

"No!" Becky shook her head.

"No?"

....

" I am really angry with you today. And now I don't need this." Freen said crossing her arms.

"Angry? You? I should be the one sulking." Becky couldn't keep it in anymore." You scolded in front of everyone like I am nothing. After what we did last...." Becky stopped remembering there still in college campus.

"But you didn't even ask me why I was angry!" Freen spoke softly now.

"I don't care. Because I know I didn't made you angry. I thought about it all day. I did nothing wrong. .... All day you made me upset. And now suddenly you remembered we are something and  acting like you own me or something."

"....." Freen now understood she messed up so she couldn't say anything.

"Say? Why did you do that?" Now becky was the one crossing her arms.

"I saw Irin hugging you on the road." Freen looking down said.

Becky looked angry at freen." Ummm. Was freen jealous?" Becky thought to herself. Becky's all sadness and anger just went away to see that freen was jealous of her.

"But she is my friend so she can hug me." Becky said out loud.

" No!"

"You don't own me."

"Hummm?" Freen was sulking again.

"Aw. Look at that our all mighty freen is jealous" becky screamed that to tease freen.

Instead of getting angry freen just had a evil smile. Freen then looked around then looked at becky with a smirk.

_______________________

Can anyone guess why freen smirked?