37.

"freen!" Becky said holding freen's hands

"Humm?" Freen looked up to becky and kissed her.

"Nothing"

Freen then pulled down becky's pants.  Her underwear too.

Becky now was lying under freen completely naked. Freen was taking a close look at becky's body.

"Spread you legs." Freen slowly put her mouth near becky's ears and said "open them wide." And bit her ear.

For becky the bites and lying naked infront of someone was nothing. She wasn't feeling any form of shame now. Just the urge to satisfy the person infront of her.

As soon as becky heard the command she followed and spread her legs....
"Like this"

"Good girl." Freen get down to becky's waist area and said" oh! Looks like someones enjoying it."

"Freen!"

Freen went up and kissed becky then said"what? Look your pus*y is so wet." Then freen put a finger on becky's between two legs and showed to becky.

"Don't! It's darty!" Becky covered her eyes.

Freen put away becky's hands and hold it over  becky's head on the bed then kissed becky and said "no it's not."

"I am going in now." Freen whispered into Becky's ear.

Becky nodded.

Freen then put her finger inside becky.
Becky was totally out of control now. She started moving every inch of her body with freen's movements.

Freen's movement started getting faster and faster. But becky seemed to enjoy it and started mouning loudy.

This is both of their first times so freen was terrified but didn't show it to her. But now ahe saw becky enjoying it. Freen got confident and started doing it faster and faster.

"Do you want me to stop?" Freen suddenly thought a way to tease becky.

"No ! No! "Becky said.

"Umm. What did you said?" Freen then stopped.

"Why did you stopped?" Beccky annoyingly said.

"Do you want me to keep going?"

"Yes"

"Then ask me for it ?"

"Freen please keep doing what you're doing just now." Becky tightly holding freen's arm.

"Say it what you want me to do?

"Freen put your fingers inside my pus*y and make me feel good." Becky almost teared up and started begging freen.

Freen seemed to enjoy becky's begging and got even more turn on,"it's so cute when you say pus*y. Say that again.

Becky now got so annoyed with freen's teasing ahe looked straight into freen's eyes and said,"pus*y" making a face .

Freen then resumed what she was doing.

This time freen was more focused. Becky was also enjoying it much better it time.

"Freen I am ..... I aM....."

Freen kissed becky on her nack and said,"don't hold it in. Let it all out now "

Becky the exploded into freen's arms.

"Did you cum bec bec ?" Freen asked kissing becky's forehead.

.....