2

Next day at college.

"Today the first class is m. K 's class !" Irin was looking happy..

" Humm " becky exclaimed.

On the other side.

"Freen can you take my class today?" Mr. k requested freen.

"What ? Why ?today is your first class and you want to leave." Freen looked annoyed.

"Please! I have a date today!"

"You cannot go to a date while work time."

"But I don't need to worry about it because my friend is HOD!"

"Take me to that friends"

Mr. K just faceplam.

"Oh ! You mean me!" Freen confused."no no no that's not happening"

Mr. K looked at freen with puppy eyes.

" Okey ! But this is the last time. Write a leave application and sign it with a privious date." Freen looked down and sighed.

*****

Atlast freen has to take the class anyway.
"I will give the next class's attendence right now. Let's start." Freen took out the attendance sheet.

" Now I will take the name and everyone will introduce themselves in the class." Freen said while looking down at the register.

She started to take names. They also introduced themselves but freen didn't look up. But focused on the register.

Until " Rebecca Patricia Armstrong?"

" Yes mam. My name is Rebecca Patricia Armstrong. I am new to this town."

"Are you done?" Freen finally looked up to take a look at becky. There eye connected. Freen's eyes locked with becky.

"Hummm..."

" Sit down!" Freen replied with a soft voice.

"Wow ! That women can talk softly?" Irin whispered into becky's ear.

*****

After the class they went to a cafe near there college.

"Teacher's are also here!" Irin exclaimed.

" Let's go sit!" Becky said while pointing to a empty table.

They both sat down. While nop went to order.

Becky looked around to discover freen was also there sipping her coffee.

Becky looked amazed by her looks. She looked like a model while sipping her coffee.

" Becky! Becky !" Irin said that while waving her hands in front of becky's face.

"Wow! She is glowing in the sunlight!" Irin exclaimed that while looking back at freen.

" What are you talking about?" Nop asked.

" Becky here was looking at ms.cruel" irin said rolling her eyes.

" Don't say...."

" I bet she's drinking black coffee with no suger. Nop said cutting becky's word.

" no way I Bet a bubble tea" said Irin.

They both shook hands while becky looked cofused.

Nop asked the shop keeper to conform freen's order.

" it's black coffee with no suger." Nop excitedly said." So Irin is treating us with bubble tea."

"No way that...... that women! Who can drink black coffee with no suger can even digest poison."

" No excuses"

"Okey ! Becky you drink bubble tea.?"

" Yeah! It's my  favorite. But you don't have to buy me I wasn't even in the bet."  Becky said.

" Oh! You're so sweet with your baby face." Irin started to poke becky on her check." Wow! You're check is so soft"
Irin finally kissed becky on check.

"Please stop being a flirt." Nop pulled away from backy irin by hand.

Nop went to order.

" Becky can you come and help me carry the cups." Nop asked becky.

"Okey " becky went to the counter.

While coming back nop walked fast and went to the table.

Becky was left behind because she already took a sip and closed her eyes to enjoy the sip.

While not looking she bumbed into someone. So her bubble tea spiled all around.

Also all over that person's shirt.

........