21.

Next day freen came out with a sun glass on her eye obviously hiding her eye which is still purple..

All the teachers and students were present in the front yard of the farm house today is the last day at the farm house. So mr. K and two other teachers with there teams went out to collect water and soil samples for study. Some other teachers went for road and house surveys.
(Geography Students have to do all of these )

Only miss Y and freen's team were left behind.
They also had to go to the mountain to measure disstan and height with various equipments.
(Geography student have to do these.)

Becky who was still suffering from the guilt and cried all night now has a very pink and puffy face.

Becky went to say sorry to freen again.
Miss Y also saw becky approaching freen went to freen.

"Mam I wanted to..."
Before becky could say anything miss Y came and said "freen how is your eye today"

Freen moved towards miss Y to answer her first "it's better now still swollen but it's not hurting anymore."

When becky heard that becky felt more guilty and was about to leave but miss Y added more salt to the burnt skin saying " I don't what made your beautiful pretty eyes like this. But I curse at what ever made you have pain like this."

After hearing that becky felt really sad and tears started coming out of her eyes.

Mean time freen looked back at becky to find noone ...

"Becky?." Freen saw becky leaving.

Freen followed becky. But miss Y stood there with a smirk.

Miss Y then ordered Students to get in a line to get into the cars.

Becky came back while holding herself somehow. Freen noticed that and wanted to talk to becky bit she have head count the students so she stood by the car door and started counting.

When it was becky's turn. Fren asked becky " are you Okey?"

Befor she could answer freen. She saw everything going black in front of her eyes. Then fainted but freen cought becky into her arms.
"Becky ? Becky?" Freen started to say becky's name to wake her up while gently slapping her checks.

Miss Y who just finished head counting her team saw becky in freen's arm said to her self," that should be me"
Then she rushed towards freen.

"What happened? "

" She fainted"  freen said.

" Oh! No ! We need to take her to the hospital."

" Yes ! Let's go."

"Wait freen why not you go with the students to the mountain and finish the assignment."

"What about her?" said freen while panicking.

"I will take care of her ! I will take miss Leslie's car and take her took the hospital that way both of the assignments will be not." Miss Y said with a convencing voice.

But freen wasn't convenienced "but..."

"No more buts. Don't you believe me. Time is running out.
Freen gently put becky on the back of miss Leslie's car and watched missY drive away.

In the car miss Y drove away with a dark evil smile.

_________________________________
( Daily quiz:do you think leaving becky with miss Y is a good idea? 🤔