44.

...

"Becky! Are you finished with the soup?" Freen asked becky.

"Yes." Handing over the plate to freen backy said.

...

"Freen?"

"Humm?"freen came out of kitchen and kissed becky on the forehead.

"Can I hug you?"

Freen hugged becky and said "you don't have to ask!"

"Humm "becky hugged freen back.

"Btw why are you so scared whenever you're here? Why is that?"

Becky looked away avoiding the question.but freen moved her face towards her again.

"I just a bit shy I guess. I mean I am only here twice and I barely know you."

"Barely? What do you mean?" Freen broke the hug to look at becky's face.
"I am Freen Sarocha Chankimha. Youngest daughter of Chankimha family. I am also a teacher and department head at your college. That's all you need to know."

"That's not enough." Becky looked pissed.

"Okey what do you wanna know?"

"I wanna know everything about you. Like your favourite colour, food, actor and actress, idol your family, hobbies, likes and dislikes.. Everything."

"You sure do have a lot of questions about me." Freen looked amused.

"So?"

"So I will answer then one by one. Only if you strip one piece of clothing with my every answer." Said freen with a evil smile.

"That's not fair. " Becky squished her  face with anger.

"It's my house my rules."

"I don't wanna play."

"Looks like you aren't getting your answer then."

"No! I will play. But you can't break the rules you have to answer every question."

"As long as there is cloth to strip."

"Then first question what your favourite colour?" Becky took off her hair band and throw it to freen.

"Grey!"

"Fav idol?" Becky now took off her jacket.

"Rõse from black pink "

"You're first crush?" Becky now took off her shirt.

She didn't knew that they were going to playing this game so she didn't had many pieces of clothing. Just a shirt pants and under garments. Freen was also answering the questions with joy. Because she knew there weren't many questions left.....

....