23.

(hello.... Freen it's me phe. My phone's battery just died so I couldn't contacted you.)

"So how is becky's health now?"

(She is fine now. Doctor said she was worring about something amd also skipping dinner and today breakfast so she's just weak.)

"Oh!" Freen sighed in relief.

(Khun leslie and her partner are also here. You don't need to worry. Told you  that you could trust me.)

"Humm. And I wasn't worring. Just becky's friends were worried so they asked me to contact you."

(Okey ! Then don't come to the hospital today. I will discharge her and take her to ther farm in a hour. You can go and rest for now.)

" But! Fine." Fine disconnected the call and went straight to the farm house.

Becky's friends were still worried and was waiting for her at the gate freen also stayed with them.

After a hour or so miss y came back with becky and khun leslie.

Freen was relieved to she becky standing on her feet. So freen just thanked God first them she approached becky.

Becky who was still looking weak was happy after meeting her friends.

"Bec bec you scared me!" Irin said almost teared up.

"Did you just gave my nickname a nickname" becky smiled in her usual manner but the smile soon feded when she saw freen.

" Becky! Are you Okey?" Freen asked worried.

" I am fine now " said becky while looking down.

Freen went near her and lift up becky's head with her finger.

"I don't like it when I talked to someone and they looked away."

" Mam. I said I am okey."

"I am just making sure." Saying freen put her hands on becky's fore head to check fever.

" I said I am fine." She jerked off freen's hand. Then she left.

Irin and nop followed becky.
Becky's health is still weak but she stormed off to enter the farm house.

Freen stood at the door wondering what she did wrong still with a purple coloured eye made by becky.

Miss Y on the other hand looked satisfied.

______________________________________

Quiz: What do you think happened to becky?