22.

Freen left with the students to the mountains. While doing the surveys freen still thought of becky. She also thought if it was a good idea to let miss Y take becky to the hospital.

Freen continued to look at her phone waiting for a phone call.

Nop and irin was equally worried.

After two hours they were finally finished surveying. While returning freen finally got a phone call but it's a unknown number.

"Who is this?"

(Can I speak to the head of abc college trip.)

"Speaking! I am Freen Sarocha Chankimha. Head of geography department.."

(Okey ! we found one of your teachers. She got into a accident. Although she is okey but...)

"But what? " Said freen worried.

(But the car and Student named rebecca Armstrong fall into a In the valley of the mountain.)

...

(We're still looking for the body.)

"NO! " Screamed freen and woke up from her sleep almost causing her own car to get into a accident.

Turned out freen was in ther car and she was just fallen asleep.

Everyone in the car was shocked to see miss. C scream like that. Now she was also sweating.

"Mam are you okay..?" Asked someone from the back.

"I am fine" freen wipped off her sweats then returned to her old coldself .

"Mam. Is there any news about becky ?" Nop asked..

" no"

"Mam can please call miss. Y to know about becky." Irin requested.

"Okey! Only because you asked me to," freen said while looking for miss y's number.

Then she called miss y.

(The number you're trying to reach is either out of network coverage or the device is switched off.) .

She called the number again but still the same massage.

Now small sweat drops began forming on freen's forehead.

***Phone rings.****

"It's a unknown number, just like .." freen said while sweating a lot. Her hands were shaking.

The vibration got more violent.

"Mam ! Pick up the phone." Irin Said.

Fren looked scared to her phone and picked up the call in fear.

"Hello!"

(Hell...o....

___________________________
( Note from the author: if you're liking this story please don't forget to vote and also leave comments. I will be reading them and answering them as much as possible. Enjoy)