55.

In a hospital

Freen's mom , mr. K and miss Y were waiting outside a operation theatre.

"Becky should be here!" Mr. K said.

"You know about them?" Freen's mom said.

"Yes! We're not deaf from eyes."mr. K gets up from the waiting chair and continues "I know freen from the first. I am the only friend she ever had."

Miss Y coughs but mr. K just ignores her and continues" I saw all of her. The change in her behaviour. She didn't say a word but I heard everything by watching her. She was so happy."

"Hummm.that gor did made her happy. Both of them loves each other so much and at this time she should be here. Where is she ?"

"It's all about preference. I came as soon as possible. And like a true friend I even called her to let her(becky)  know about freen's conditions but she said she is in her hometown so she couldn't come" miss Y said.

"That's not true. Becky could never do that.!" Freen's mom was quite to let her know.

" I bet if she had known about freen's conditions she would have come running in her pajamas from her home town."

"You think I am lying?" Miss Y pulled mr. K's coller  to hit him.

While these to were fighting freen's mom was thinking about the call she got this noon.

At noon...

"Hello is this Chankimha Residents?."

"Yes! Ms. Chankimha speaking."

"I am officer lee. I am calling you to inform you that you daughter has been in an accident. We took her to the bangkok general hospital as in a primary care. You can..."

Before officer lee could finish his talk the phone falls down from freen's mom's hands.

When she reached the hospital she have to sign a concent form for a surgery.

Then police inspectors informs freen's mom about the accident.

Freen was speeding and then smashed into a treen due to the friction it caused with the road. The road wasn't built for speeding cars.

The accident caused the cars front to smash and the air bag must have saved her life but also terribly hurt her . Broken nose a possible head injury.

The more details about her injuries could be given by only the doctors....

....

Freen's mom was waiting for the doctors to come out. On the meantime mr. K went outside to call becky. But to his surprise becky wasn't picking up.
So he called Richie. He mat him on the first day of college when he came to drop off becky. Richie gave him the number in case something bad happens to his sister.

  " Hello! Richie?"

"Hello! Mr. K what is it?"

" Are you home? "

"Yes! Why sir?"

"Is becky there?"

" Yes but she's sleeping."

"Can you wake her up I need to talk to her."

" Just tell me. I will tell her letar."

"No I need to talk to  her now."

" Ummm. Okay I will try."

Becky was still knocked out from the medicines.