51.

"mr. Armstrong? "

(Yes who is this?)
On the other end of the phone a deep English man's voice was heard that was becky's father.

"I am Rebecca's teacher. You daughter studies at our college. But I am quite worried about her now."

(Why what happened to her?)

"Nothing has happened to her. But if you don't stop her something her happen."

(What? Please say clearly.)

"What's your point of view on lgbtq ?"

(Well I am not against it.)

Hearing this she thought" oh! This British people so progressive. What do I do "

"What would you do if I say your daughter is seeing a woman. Not just a woman a teacher of our college. We trying to stop her but.... Our college's reputation is on the line so please remove your daughter. Cause we cannot loose a teacher. And if it's come to that we'll have to let your daughter go."

(But?)

" Listen well sir we have strict rules about this and if you want then talk to your daughter."

...

After that one passed.

In freen's house. Becky was still sleeping inside freen arms. When

***Phone rings***

"Make it stop or I will throw it away!" Freen Said while still under sleep.

"No no it's my phone. I don't have so much money as you." Becky quickly picked up the phone to see it's her father.

"Hello dad  ."

"Guess where we are?"

"Where?"

" Bangkok!"

"Wow ! When did you came ?"

"Just now! I just wanted to see your college and the place you live in. Your brother also came."

"Okey let me ask my teacher if I can invite you here." Becky looked at freen. Not to her surprise freen nodded yes.

" She says I can. I will send the address to you."

...

" So my dad is coming today. They will reach here in an hour. I can't go the college,"

"No! You'll miss the seminar at the college. I prepared even a speach."

" But I am going to see my dad after a year so.."

"Okay. I guess."

"Awww! Don't be sad!" Becky holds freen's face and kissed her several times.

"Okay but tonight I want to do some new poses I learnt from the porn side."

Becky turned red like a tomato. Freen even gave her a kiss which made her turn even more red.

"Tell you dad. That I am really sorry I have to leave. May be ask them to stay the night here...."

"Really you won't mind? "

"Of course not baby! You're parents are like my parents."

....
Freen agrees.
Freen then left for college leaving becky alone in the house.

______________________________________

I am not sure thats was a good idea. What do you guys think?