7

Becky and freen both are looking ata each other. First freen had a worried look on her face. But then she looked deep into becky's eyes. For a moment freen got lost in her eyes. A small sweet smile appeared in freen's face without her realising.

On the other side becky was totally lost in the eyes of the most beautiful women infront of her. She forgot that she was standing in a cafe. There's people standing and started to looke at then. Although freen was sitting on the other side of the room but everyone noticed them.

Somehow becky's legs started moving towards freen. Freen also showed a welcoming smile.
Both of their heart beat was raising.
The cold goddess was somewhere lost only a statue of love goddess.

"BECKY! what do you want? " Irin shouted from the counter.

Becky was shocked to hear a sound in her mind and her day dream was broken.
Freen also looked away.
Both realising that what they were doing was wrong.

"She is my student. Also the age difference, no I can't make the same mistake again." Freen thought to herself. Somehow forgetting she was here on a date. Left the cafe without saying a word to her date.

Becky just watched her leave and stood there cofused.

Irin approached her with a milk bubble tea in her hand " here! You didn't order but I thought this is what you wanted."

"Thanks!" Said Becky still looking at direction freen left.

"What are you looking at?" Nop asked "you had a crush on Ms. C or something?"

" Omg! That relationship is impossible becky " exclaimed irin.

"I know we both are women." Becky said disappointed.

"No! You're her student. That's why it's impossible. Not to say the age gap. Generation gap and I also heard she comes from a very rich family." Irin explained.

"Yeah! The Chankimhas are in Thailand's top ten richest families. It's too much Gap" nop said.

"It's nothing like that?" Becky said looking down and started to leave.

But the disappointment was on her face. She finally realised the differences between them. The Gap that nothing can fill.

....

On the other side freen realized how she never realised how beautiful her student was... She was still smiling when driving her yellow car.