46.

Miss y went to a parlour where usually rich people goes to. There she went took a appointment and sat down beside a classy looking middle age women. By the look of her she was a family rich.

Miss Y pretended to read a magazine. Then her phone rings which was planned. She picked up the phone and said.

" Hell miss Chankimha!"

...

She laughed a little and said " oh! Freen you told me to call you properly."

"I know we're not in the college now. Okey I am inside the parlour now. I will call you back."
She puts down her phone and go back to reading the magazine.

The older women who was carefully listening to miss y 's conversation Said." Do you know Freen Chankimha?"

"Yes! We're friends and co-workers! Why do you ask?"

"I am Freen's mother. Miss Chankimha."

"O my god! How are you. I told freen so many times to introduce me to her family. I am her best friend already."

"Oh! Ha that girl has some problem with her father. He doesn't want her to do a normal job."

"I can understand uncle being a businessman wants his daughter to follow her foot steps. But I am happy to see that freen is also following her own dream."

"Hummm! How is freen?"

"She is good. Even better now that she's in a relationship."

"She's in a relationship? With whom?"

"She didn't told you ? I shouldn't spoil the news . May be you should ask her"

"Hummm." Freen's mother went into a deeper thought.

"Although I already told you so many things. I should also tell you about her  relationship. It's no secret sh's gay."

"What ?" Freen's mother eyes were about to brast out of her scull.

" Don't be mad " miss y tried to comfort her. But stormed out of there.

"Don't tell her I told you?" But freen's mom already left. ." Mission accomplished " miss Y said with a evil smile.

....