4

The yellow car stopped infront of becky. ...

Becky was trying to look through the black window glasses of the car...

Suddenly the window rolled down.

" Hey ! What are you still doing here?" Freen asked inside of the car.

" Ms. C ! I .... I was waiting for the bus."becky replied.

" Today is a strike from the bus driver. You can't get a bus today."

" Oh! No! What do I do?" Becky sighed worried.

" Walk or get a cab " freen rolled up the window saying that. Then started the car and left....

Becky stood there confused.
"What were you thinking she is going to give you a lift. Huh! " Becky said to herself. " That car looked so expensive . Getting a look inside is impossible you wanted to have a ride in it...  With ms. C "

Becky started to walk slowly.. looking down.

"Atleast she told me about the strike or else I would be still waiting." Becky was talking to herself while walking.

....

While walking she saw the yellow car was parked ata the side of the road.

"Huh! Ms. C! Why is she doing here?" Becky said to her self.

Becky saw ms. C coming out of a apartment the car was parked infront of.

When freen saw becky she said" why are you still here get a cab already"

" But the cab is really expensive. and I don't even have a job." Becky looked down.

" Oh God.!" Freen exclaimed annoyed." I am getting you a cab"

" I will pay you leter."

" I don't need your money" said freen while booking a cab for becky.

" thank you so much but mam I will pay you later"

"The cab will be here, go home and don't wonder around" freen coldly said then she got into her car and left.

.......