45.

"do you like me?" Becky put her hands on her bra strap and looked at freen waiting for the answer.

!.... Freen was looking at becky's hour glass body. Her white body which was turning red. Her hands were trying to cover up still couldn't hide the brightness flowing from her body. She was looking like a fairy lost her wings. Freen was just thinking how could a beautiful woman Like becky stand like this infront of her. Is she that lucky or it's just a dream.

"Huh! " Freen finally realised that they aren't finished yet.

"You're not paying attention to the game. Should we stop?" Said becky who was standing in front freen.

"No I am paying attention." Said freen looking at becky with all the love in her heart from the bed.

"Then tell me do you like me?"

"Humm."

"What ..?"

"I like you. I like you a lot. But why are you asking me this now ? Didn't I expressed my affection to you enough?"

"That's not it." Becky shyly laughed at freen and said "i was just wanted to hear it from you.because you never said your likeness it words."

"Do you really need my words. Can't you read my mind?"

...

"Okey I answered it properly so now....."

Becky shyly took off her bra and quickly covered her breasts with her hands.

"That's not fair bec bec.?"

"Next question do you love me?"

Freen seemed very serious after this question. Quickly got off the bed towards becky. Then freen went closer and closer to becky until even air couldn't pass between them.

"Say my name." Freen whispered into becky's ear.

"Freen?" Becky confusingly said.

Freen then put her one hand on becky's nack. Other hand on becky's hip. Who was standing there wearing nothing but a under pant.

Freen put her lips closer to becky and started kissing her. Becky also broke the cover for breasts to hug freen.

" Good girl! Does this answer it?"

"No you have to say it."  Said becky very softly because the 'freen venom'
was taking its action so becky was about to loose her mind. 

"I love you bec bec!" Said freen then looked at becky's eyes and then started kissing her nack slowly going downwards.

Becky who lost all controls now melting into freen's arms.

........