33.

In the car.

Becky asked.
"So we are friends right?"

"No we crossed that line last night." Freen casually said.

"Then what are we?"

Freen was focused on her driving and then after a while freen said "you get down here. I don't want to start any new roumers about us."

Becky followed what freen said without getting her answer.

....

Becky went her class but she couldn't Focus on studies all day.

Mr. K was taking a class while becky was just thinking about freen.

"I wonder if I am not her friend then what relationship do I have with her?"  Becky thought while looking out of the window..

" Humm she is older then me. She is also very rich and beautiful. Better in every way. There is too much gap for me to cover."

Becky now shifted her Focus from outside view to her own reflection on the window. "But last night we seem to have cover a lot of gaps.." thinking that she giggled a little.

Irin who was sitting next to her said   " are you drank? You've been smiling a d giggling all day."

"No "becky looked away and started smiling again.

" I know what I need to do. I will go with the flow. And won't stop freen from doing anything." Becky thought to herself and then bit her tounge a little "opps! I said her name again" becky smiled again.

On the other hand in the staff room.

Miss Y approached to freen and said " freen. I have something for you."

Freen was looking at some documents .

"Freen!"

" I am listening what is it?"

" It's a kay chain.. with your and my name."

Freen took the kay chain and said,"you shouldn't be giving me this kind of gifts. This would start a roumer or something."

...

Freen left to take a class Leaving the key chain on the table.

Miss Y saw that freen left her present on the table now became angry.
"Is it because of that becky girl. I can stand her. I need to to something about the girl before she gets more closer to freen."

.......

_____________________________________

Author's suggestions: get yout cold drinks and swimming goggles ready. It's soon gonna be hot 🔥🔥 in here...