14.

Becky was shocked to see freen and jerked off irin and step backwards.

"Miss..." Irin said.

" I need to use the washroom." Freen said.

"We're just going out." Said irin and went outside.

Becky also followed her without saying anything.

But before she could reach the door freen pulled her hand. Freen pushed becky gently toward the door and locked the door.

Irin on the outside stood wondering.

Freen was taller so Becky looked up to look into freen's eyes.

"Miss. C what are you doing?" Becky whishpered softly.

Freen was also looking straight down into becky's eyes.
Freen was lost into becky's eyes. Becky's questions didn't seem to go through freen's ears. So she repeated herself.

"Miss?"

Freen now moved and looked away from becky's eyes and said..

"Why did you took care of me?"

"Because...."

" Did you wanted a good marks that's why you took good care of me?"

"No." Becky got angry when freen said that. " I took care of you because I ..." Becky looked away.

When freen put her hands on becky's chim and moved her face towards her.
" Because! What?"

" Nothing. Because I don't like seeing anyone suffer."

Freen looked not impressed.

" So I wanted to thank you for what you did last night" freen said.

" No need!"

"Okey but I need to say thank you. So Tonight at 8 pm I will take you to a restaurant here my treat."

" No mam!"

" I am not asking!" Freen looked annoying...

Now she opened the door and looked outside then left becky still stood in the bathroom.

....

That night freen waited outside of the farm house. Becky who was still thinking what to wear. Then she wore a new dress she brought from home.

"This is the best dress I have right now." Becky said to herself looking in the mirror.

Becky sneaked out from the house. But what she didn't know is miss Y was keeping a close eye on becky since this morning. She heard Everything inside the bathroom and now when becky went out without telling anyone miss y was alos followd her.

Afar from the farm house freen was waiting from for becky.

Becky saw freen was waiting under a road light. Wearing a white shirt under a black blazer looking at her.

Freen and becky both looking at each other from far.

Mias y was also keeping a close eye on both of them.

..........