34.

After college becky waited for freen to come out. Because her panishment was not over.

Freen as always came out after everyone left.
When freen saw becky waiting for her smiled inside but still managed to keep a straight face.

"Get in." Freen got off the car and opened the door for becky.

"Thank you miss. C " becky smiled at freen and then got inside the car.

Then they drove away.

But today not everyone left the college. Miss y was still in the college doing some paperworks.

"Isn't that freen's car?" Miss Y saw freen's car outside the college from a window "and is that the girl becky? Humm freen is opening the car door for her!. Where are they going?"

After freen drove away miss y was angry because she wasn't in the place of becky.
"No I need to know where they are going?"

Miss y then called somone and said."hello! I need you to closely follow a girl. I am sending you her photo. Don't miss any details about her. I want to know what she does start to finish in a day."

...
Miss y send a photo of becky to private number along with the massage.
" Follow her every where "

...
On the other hand freen and becky reached freen's house. Becky already slipped into a comfortable new night gown freen bought for becky.

"Is that fits ?" Freen asked while making tea.

"Yes!" Becky shyly said.

"What kind of tea do you like?"

"Milk bubble tea."

"Oh! I will make that next time."

"No miss you don't have to do that."

"Miss ? Again?"
Freen angrily came out of the kitchen with two cups of Jasmine tea.

"Smells nice." Becky said Tried to light up the mood.

"Enjoy" freen said giving becky one cup.

Then freen sat down near becky and started sipping the tea.
While becky was just looking at freen.

Freen who also noticed that becky was looking at her got an idea to tease her.
"If only I could make her say my name." Freen thought to herself.

Becky was still looking at her. Freen also looked at becky. But this time becky didn't look away and looked straight into freen's eyes.

Freen also got lost in becky's eyes. Suddenly freen saw becky looking down at her lips.
So freen licked her own lips and seductively bit it.

"Freen!" Becky subconsciously said.

Freen when heard her own name freen's face lit up. Freen then moved towards becky. Freen took the cup from becky's hand and put it on the table.

Becky now totally let freen control her every move. Freen then touched becky's shoulder and went down to her plam and lift it up and kissed it.

Then again went up to becky's lips and softly kissed becky. Becky slowly started kissing freen.
.....

______________________________________

Everyone okey! I am sure not 😃🥵