17.

After finishing the class freen went into her which is all the way to the corner of the farm house where nobody goes. Even all the other teachers room are in the front with Students.

"Did you heard the story that freen went out with a student?"

"Like a student from our college?"

" Is she here ?"

All the teachers started spreading a roumer around that freen went to a date with a student. While it's partially true. But the roumer Soon spread between Students too. Then it reached to becky.

Becky and her friends are still facing the wall. When freen left becky also followed her after a little bit.

A classmate came to irin and said" do you know miss. C went in a date with a student!"

"What?...." Irin screamed in surprise.
Nop leaned in to listen.

" Yeah! They went to a restaurant at night and then they...."

"Oh! Stop being so dramatic. And tell us what happened?" Irin said.

" Then they stayed the night at her room." She laughed holding her mouth and blushing.

"What? Who has the heart to bear her? She is like a electric ware anyone goes near her will rest as ashes" irin said scratching her head.

" Who is that student?" Nop asked.

" I don't know. But maybe someone mad."

"When did they went out.? "

"Yesterday!"

"Yesterday?" Irin started running to becky.

.......

Becky who was about knock into freen's door.
Was stopped when she heard the sound of a foot steps.

"Becky? Becky? Becky?" Irin still running.

Becky put her on Irin's mouth to shut her.

"What happened?" Becky said pulling her away from freen's room.

"Becky... Do .. you know..." Irin who was still out of breath from running said while taking deep breaths.

"Okey ! Okey! Relax first" said becky.

"Do you know miss. C went out with a student yesterday." Irin came closer to becky." You're also missing last night!"

"But I just went for walk last night and came back  when you're asleep." Still telling a lie.

" They are saying miss. C went out with Student then she stayed all night at her room!"  Irin said while learning towards becky.

" But I didn't stayed whole night at her place....!"
Becky said a flow but then realized... That she messed up...

Irin still looking at her ...