13.

In the morning both of them still sleeping. While sunlight gently touching becky's face. And freen was still sleeping in peace.

On the other hand miss. Y who didn't saw freen all night. Came to freen's room for ask about her health. She didn't came last night because she knows freen don't like when anyone disturbs her in the night.

When she came to freen's room  she discovered freen peacefully lying on becky's lap. Becky's hand was still on freen's head. After experiencing this view miss. Y was furious on freen and mostly becky. She left in a rage slaming the door on her way out.

Freen wake up on the sound. When she wake up she found becky was there. Becky who also wake up now seeing freen infront of her was in a awkward situation. .

" Miss I need to go" becky said getting of the bed.

"Okey! And don't tell anyone you were here!" Freen said looking away.

Becky ran like she has seen a ghost or something. Her heart was skipping a beat or two.

She went to her room and pushed her face into a pillow. Irin who was becky's roomate at the time said
"Where were last night ? Who were you with?" Still lying in her bed.

....

In the break fast table. Both freen and becky were sitting faceing each other avoiding looking st each other. Sometimes freen could not control herself so she was looking at becky. Becky was also looking at freen secretly. Although noone suspected anything .

Only irin and miss Y knew something is going on between them.

Irin pulled becky's hands and took her to the washroom to interrogate her.

"Tell me what happened last night ? Where were you last night? Are you having a affair with miss. C?"  Irin started asking questions in one breath.

" Let me answer one at a time!"  Becky tried to come her down.

" Okey are you having a affair with miss. C ?"

" No !"

"Then where were you last night?"

" Miss. C had a fever last night so I just took care of her."

"Whole night?" Irin started yelling.

"She had a bad fever!" Becky tried to stop her from yelling.

"Why didn't you called anyone?"

" Because she laid on my la..." Becky stopped after realising what she was about to confess.

" She laid on your.....?" Irin tried to learn more about the truth.

" I...I meant...?"

**Door knocks***

Freen opened the door and saw Irin was holding becky's shoulders.
......